Mom, Dad.
爸 妈
Hey, Luke. What, uh- What can we do for you?
卢克 有什么事吗
I did it.
是我做的
I was playing with matches. I'm sorry.
我玩了火柴 对不起
You, uh- You did the right thing- Yeah.
你 你 你做的对
by confessing, but, um-
承认错误是对的 不过
This is bad, buddy.
你犯了错 小家伙
I mean, really bad, okay?
性质非常恶劣 懂吗
Claire, you want to handle this?
克莱尔 你来处理一下吧
Um, Luke, why didn't you say something?
卢克 你刚才为什么不说
Mmm, I don't know.
我也不知道
Okay, well, your father and I are extremely disappointed in you,
好吧 你爸爸和我对你失望至极
so- go up to your room. Go on.
回你的房间去 去吧
Alex!
艾丽克斯
We'll be up to talk to you in a minute. Just go.
我们一会儿上去找你谈话 去吧
Haley! - What?
海莉 -怎么了
Say something! - About what?
说话呀 -说什么
Uh, I take it back! - What is going on?
我收回刚才的招供 -怎么回事
These guys were gonna say they did it too,
她们俩原本也应该招工的
and you were gonna be proud of all of us.
这样你们就会以我们仨为傲
Why would we do that?
我们为什么要那么做
I don't know what to believe with this kid.
这孩子满嘴胡言完全不能信啊
Liars! I didn't do it!
骗子 不是我干的
Well, it wasn't me. - Don't look at me.
也不是我干的 -别看我
Seriously? - Wait.
搞什么啊 -等等
Nobody did it again?
又没人承认了吗
No, that's fine.
行 没关系