That's right.
对
That's what I'm talking about.
那正是我要说的
That was the worst wet T-shirt contest ever.
这是最烂的湿t恤比赛了 (女生不穿内衣穿t恤边跳舞边泼水的比赛)
Hey,man,what's going on with you?
嘿 你怎么了?
You look a mess.
看起来糟透了
And how long is he going to make you wear that shirt?
他要你把这t恤穿多久呀?
I don't know.
不知道
Probably until I get an A or until he leaves.
可能要等到我得A或者他离开吧
Well,he's only got about another week.
他再呆一周就走了
Class...
同学们
I just wanted to let you all know
我宣布
that I've accepted a permanent position here at Corleone.
我成为Corleone的正式老师了
And that position is in my behind.
阴魂不散
Ma,Drew's watching TV.
妈妈 Drew在看电视
Didn't I tell you no TV?
我不是说过不准看吗?
I was reading. I didn't even turn it on.
我在看书 根本没开电视
I don't care who turned it on.
我不管谁开的
Now go to your room.
回你的房间
Tonya got more people in trouble
Tonya给大家惹的麻烦
than a white girl at an NBA after-party.
比NBA赛后派对上的白人女孩还多
My father already had two jobs when he took on a third
爸爸已经有两份工作了 现在有了第三个
Mr. Omar's receptionist.
Omar先生的接线员
Hello.
你好
Mr. Omar?
找Omar先生?
Yeah,I guess I can get him for you.
恩 我能找到他
Hold on.
等等
Back at school,I was holding on,too.
在学校 我也正烦着
Just a reminder that,next week,
提醒大家 下周
I will be conducting practice exams for
我会组织
the statewide scholastic test.
州学业测验模拟考
The exam he's talking about was critically important.
他说的这个考试十分重要
This exam is critically important.
这个考试十分重要
This exam is critically important.
这个考试十分重要
So I advise all of you to study hard.
我建议你们努力学习
Especially you,Chris.
尤其是你Chris
Man,I can't believe this.
天啊 真不敢相信
The guy's going to kill me.
他要整死我呀
It's not like I didn't have it bad enough
我够惨的了
coming to this school from the other side of town,
来小镇的另一端上学
having the kids kick the crap out of me.
同学欺负我
But now the teacher's going to kick the crap out of me,too.
现在连老师也欺负我
Quit complaining, Kareem. I love this guy.
别抱怨 黑鬼 我喜欢这个人
I didn't like him at first because of the whole black thing,
因为他是黑人 起初我不喜欢他
but I'm doing better at math now.
但我数学成绩提高了
And the things he taught me about jazz,
还有他教我的爵士音乐
forget about it.
算了吧