手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第2季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第2季 第5集(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Hey,you know,I was watching your family,

嘿 我关注着你的家庭

and you should know it's really a beautiful thing

你应该懂得这是多么幸福的一件事

how much they care about you.

他们十分照顾你

You shouldn't forget that.

你不应该忘记那些

Well,I guess you're right.

我想你是对的

I know I'm right.

我当然是对的

Listen,why don't you get some sleep,kid,huh?

多睡会吧 孩子

And merry Christmas.

还有圣诞快乐

Thanks.

谢谢

You,too.

你也是

Merry Christmas.

圣诞快乐

Hey,man,what are you doing here?

嗨 你怎么会来这里

Well,since it's Christmas Eve,

今天是圣诞节前夜

I wanted to give you your present.

我想送给你个礼物

But when I called your dad, heaid you were here.

我给你老爸打了电话 他说你在这里

Here's your gift. It's baseball cards.

送给你小礼物 棒球卡

Baseball cards?!

棒球卡?!

Where did you get baseball cards in the middle of winter?

大冬天的你在那搞到的棒球卡?

The Venezuelan League.

委内瑞拉联赛

It took a lot of doing.

费了不少力气才弄到

By the way,if I were you, I wouldn't eat the gum.

另外如果我是你 我不会吃那个糖的

Well,I don't have your gift.

可我没给你准备礼物

It's cool.You can just double up on my birthday.

没事 下次我生日给双份吧

Deal! Two socks,it is!

成交 两只袜子就搞定!

Well,I got to go.

我要走了

Go? But you just got here.

走? 可你刚来这

I got to go down to Rockefeller Center and see the Christmas tree.

我要去洛克菲勒中心看圣诞树

Then my mom's taking me ice skating with her boyfriend.

然后我妈和她男友会带我去滑冰

All right,well,have fun.

好吧 玩的愉快

Yeah. Get well.

恩 你也早日康复

Thanks. Catch you later.

谢谢你 回头见

Well,this sucks.

唉 真没劲

Hey,what's your problem,man,huh?

嗨 你怎么了?

Well,I hate being in this hospital!

我讨厌待在这医院

I hate the fact that I'm sitting here,and I'm sick!

我讨厌我现在病卧在这里

And I also hate that I put some presents on layaway to give to my family,

我也讨厌把要送给家人的礼物存在商店

and now I can't give them to them.

我现在没法把礼物送给他们

Layaway?!

零付后取?!

Layaway is your problem?

你现在担心的是零付整取的礼物?

Are you kidding me?

你开玩笑吗?

You're thinking about layaway when there's 300 patients in this hospital,

这家医院可是有300个病人 4个护士 在你想那些礼物的时候

and four nurses,and three are out sick,and one's out at lunch?

其中3个请了病假 还有1个在吃午饭

Layaway!

零付后取!

You didn't see that family that was attacked by 1,200 beavers,did you?

难道你没看到 遭1200只海狸袭击那个家庭?

And that poor mother,

那位可怜的母亲走进来的时候

she came in here,they thought it was a fur coat,

他们以为是她穿的是一件毛皮大衣

and they kicked her out.

就把她轰了出去

She had 1,200 beavers sucking her skin!

那可是1200只海狸在她身上咬啊

And you're worried about layaway?

你却在担心你的那些礼物!

What about the kid in the gang war?

参加黑帮火拼的那个小子

He got shot. Nine toes got shot off!

中枪了 被射掉了9个脚趾

Nine! He has one toe! One toe! 9个!

现在只剩1个了!

And they wouldn't even give him nail polish for the one toe.

就这么1个脚趾 他们连指甲油也不给

Sad. There's a poor guy down there,

太惨了 下面还有个可怜人

he lost both his legs.

双腿都没了

They won't even give him any crutches,

可他们连假肢都不给装

'cause he cat afford it and he has no insurance.

因为他没钱 也没买保险

So you know what they gave him?

知道他们拿什么给他吗?

A pogo stick.

1个跳跳鼠(弹簧玩具)

You're worried about layaway.

你还在那担心自己的礼物

See that kid downstairs?

看到楼下那孩子没?

They're going to make a movie of the week about this guy.

他们打算拍一部电影 纪录他一周的生活起居

He got bit by 400 rats,

他被400个老鼠咬了

and they won't even give him a rabies shot.

他们不给他打狂犬病疫苗

They gave him a coloring book.

只给一本图画书

Let me tell you something,Chris.

我跟你说吧 Chris

I bet every patient in this hospital would give their left arm

我打赌医院里的每个病人都会反对

if their only problem was getting their gifts out of layaway.

如果问题仅仅是把礼物取回来

After he said that,

听他说完

I started to think about things you couldn't put on layaway.

我开始思考无法零付整取的东西

You took out my kidney?

你摘掉了我的肾脏?

Yeah,but we got you a new kidney out of layaway!

没错 不过我们通过零付整取 帮你买了个新肾脏

Merry Christmas.

圣诞快乐

What happened to my leg?!

我的腿怎么了?!

We had to cut it off.

已经截掉了

But we got you one out of layaway!

我们通过零付整取 帮你买了条新的腿

Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

Doctor,is my boy going to make it?

医生 我的孩子还能好吗?

No. But we've got another one on layaway!

无能为力了 不过我们 通过零付整取帮你买了另一个

Bobby!

孩子!

Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

Thank you.

谢谢你

The only thing worse than Christmas without my family

唯一感到比单独过圣诞更糟的是

is having green Jell-O for breakfast.

早饭吃果冻

Here you go.

来咯

Merry Christmas.

圣诞快乐

I hate green Jell-O.

我讨厌绿果冻

Well,it's either this or ice chips,so take your pick.

要么吃刨冰 要么吃这个 没的选

Fine.

好吧

Hey,where's Kris?

嘿 Kris呢?

Who?

谁?

The old white guy. He was in the bed.

睡这张床上的白人老头?

There was no one in that bed.

没人睡那张床

Yes,there was.I sat there,

那有一个 我就在旁边

and I talked to him for two days.

和他讲了2天话

I even played checkers with him.

我都和他下过棋

Did you break into the pharmacy?

你偷偷去过药房?

'Causewe'll kick you right out of here.

要是那样我们会赶你出去

I didn't steal any drugs.

我没偷服任何药

You're delirious.

胡言乱语

Eat your Jell-O.

吃果冻吧

Hi,baby! Merry Christmas!

嗨 圣诞快乐

Hey,what are you guys doing here?

嗨 你们都来这干吗

It's Christmas,stupid.

过圣诞 笨蛋

Well,you didn't think we'd want to leave you here by yourself,did you?

你不会认为我们丢下你了吧?

Well,I didn't think you'd want to be here.

你想你只是不愿待这地方

Without you,there would be no Christmas.

没有你 就没有圣诞节

It'd just be a "s'mas."

就只剩下"s'mas"

It's okay,baby.

够了 孩子

Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

Hey! Where did you get all this stuff?

你在哪里弄的这么多东西?

Yeah! I thought you got fired.

对啊 你不是被炒了吗

I did.

我搞定了

Well,baby,how did you pay for all of this?

亲爱的 你到那弄的钱买的这些?

Chris bought it.

Chris买的

He had it in layaway before he got sick.

他生病前存的

I got it out for him.

我帮他取了出来

Thank you,baby. That's so sweet.

谢谢你 真温馨啊

Well,merry Christmas,y'all!

大家圣诞快乐!

I thought this Christmas was going to be one of the worst

原以为这会是最糟糕的一次圣诞节

but it turned out to be one of the best,

恰恰相反 这次是最好的圣诞节

'cause I learned that you can't put love on layaway.

因为我认识到爱是无价的

This is for you.

这给你的

What's this?

这是?

A receipt.

欠条

You owe me $35.

你欠我35美元

He's serious.

他是认真的

Everybody hates Chris.

人人都恨克里斯

重点单词   查看全部解释    
kidney ['kidni]

想一想再看

n. 肾,腰子,类型

 
fur [fə:]

想一想再看

n. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品
vt. 用毛

 
receipt [ri'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 收据,收条,收到
v. 出收据

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
polish ['pɔliʃ]

想一想再看

n. 光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良
v. 擦亮,磨

联想记忆
baseball ['beis.bɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 棒球

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。