Blonde Amibiton,《她的野心》
You know, I see myself in you.
你知道,我从你身上看到了我自己。
Yes.
是的。
I think you deserve a chance.Yes.
我认为你应该得到一个机会。对。
Oh,wait a minute,wait a minute,I think I have a brilliant idea.
哦,等等,等等,我有个好主意。
Brilliant,I smell it.
太好了,我感觉到了。
How about a position in Connelly and Connelly? Brilliant!
在康纳利和康纳利上班怎么样?太棒了!
A job? I have to be back home soon.
工作?我不久就要回家了。
Don't be ridiculous. I recognize the desire in you.
别傻了,我感觉到你有这个渴望,
A desire for independence, a desire to be on your own.
想要独立的渴望,想要靠自己的渴望。
To take charge of your lifeto take control of your life. I want to cultivate the desire in you. Yes.
你想主导你的生活,掌控你的人生我要把你培养成有强烈渴望的人。对。
What do you say?Chelsea?
你认为怎么样,切尔西?
I think it sounds like a great idea.
我觉得那是个好主意。
All right. Then it's a deal.
好。那么说定了!