I don't believe this.
难以置信
They must have taken out the spare
一定是之前我和梅丽莎出车祸时
when Melissia and I got into that accident.
他们已经把备胎换上了
Where's Caleb?
凯勒在哪
Uh, he's taking care of a friend.
他在照顾一个朋友
All right, well let's just figure out
好吧 想办法
what we have to do to get out of here,
离开这里吧
because I don't want to spend another minute in this town.
我不想在这镇子上多待一分钟了
Who is that?
是谁
Ezra?
以斯拉
I've been calling, but you didn't answer.
我一直在给你打电话 但你都不接
I was getting worried.
我很担心
Flat tire?
爆胎了吗
Yeah, and she doesn't have the spare.
是的 她还没有备胎
Well, it's late. Why don't I give you guys a ride home?
已经很晚了 我送你们回家吧
Sold.
好
Well, come on, Spencer. We'll just send someone
来吧 斯宾塞 我们明天再找人
for your car tomorrow, okay?
来拖车吧