Don't try to understand, Miranda.
别想了 米兰达
Not now.
你现在还无法理解
Just know, you'll be safe.
只要记住 你是安全的
That's what your parents wanted.
这也是你父母所希望的
And, please, forgive me.
还有 请原谅我
Are you okay? - Yeah,
你还好吗 -没事
I think so.
没事
I told people I wasn't at my parents' funeral
我跟别人说我没参加父母的葬礼
because I didn't want to talk about it.
因为我不想谈起这件事
I guess I said it so often, I started believing it myself.
也许说了太多次 连自己也骗到了
But...
但是
I was there.
我的确参加了
And I remember a man.
我记得有个人
I think he was my uncle.
应该是我叔叔
But if he was there, then why did he leave me?
但是如果他在那里 为什么要抛弃我呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll tell you what, when we get out of here, and we find him,
这样 离开这里后 我们一起去找他
And I'll hold him down while you ask him. Deal?
然后把他找回来 让你问话 好吗
Yeah.
好的