Look at them now. They're the life of the party.
瞧瞧他们 派对因他们而充满活力
Uh, you know, I gotta say, for all his craziness,
我必须承认 尽管他很疯狂
I love my clown.
但我爱我家那位小丑
Me too. They're good for us.
姐也是 有他们在真的很好
I would've totally tanked this party.
要是我 肯定把派对气氛给毁了
And I would've gotten my butt kicked at a gas station.
而我则会在加油站被人暴揍一顿
Sorry? - Turns out Fizbo is a real bad-ass.
什么 -菲茨宝可是个不好惹的大坏蛋哟
Scorpion! Scorpion! Scorpion!
蝎子 有蝎子 有蝎子
Scorpion!
有蝎子
No, no. Too close. Too close. Too close.
不不不 靠得太近 离我太近
What the hell?
搞毛啊
Oh, crap!
噢 糟糕
Calm down. - What happened?
冷静 -发生什么事了
We fired the crossbow.
我们发射了十字弓
No, I know. Oh, my God. It's right there.
不 我知道的 天啊 射中蹦床了
Bianca, I'm coming.
比安卡 我来了
Who else is in there? - Get out!
还有谁在里面 -快出来
It turns out I'm not the sweet guy or the funny guy.
事实证明我不是甜心帅哥 也不是幽默达人
No, Manny, don't go in! Por favor!
不 曼尼 别进去 千万不要