Get up!
起来!
I can't.
我不
I just can't.
我就不
Has anyone seen Lola Steppe?
有人看见洛拉?斯黛了吗?
Has anyone seen Lola Steppe? Lola?
有人看见洛拉?斯黛了吗? 洛拉?
You know, I really am sick.
你知道,我真的很不舒服
You're bailing out of the play.
你想逃避演出
I mean, ask my mom.
不信去问我妈
I'm not buying it.
我才不信呢
You know, here I am, so sick this could turn into pneumonia,
看看我现在的样子 再严重一些的话就会变成肺炎了
and then I'll be on my deathbed, and you're being accusatory.
然后我就会死掉 你就准备接受指责吧
You can't do this, Lola.
你不能这样,洛拉
Everyone is depending on you.
每个人都靠你了
What about your parents and Sam?
你想想你的父母,还有萨姆
Sam has never been to a school function in his life.
萨姆以前从未去看过 学校的演出
He's only going because of you.
他今天去全为了看你
Lola!
洛拉!
Lola Steppe, my Eliza.
洛拉?斯黛 我的伊莱扎
Get out of my way.
别挡着我
One hour till curtain.
离演出还有一小时
What about me?
那么我呢?
I was miserable until you came to Dellwood.
在你来到戴尔丛林之前 我都十分痛苦
I thought everyone's life was like mine.
我以为每个人的生活 都和我一样
Doing everything you're supposed to do
需要的时候
when you're supposed to do it.
你就循规蹈矩得做事
Never questioning anything.
什么也别问