Daxos, what a pleasant surprise. This morning is full of surprises, Leonidas.
达索斯。真令人惊讶呀。今早令人惊讶的事可不少,列奥尼达。
We've been tricked. Can't be more than a few hundred.
我们被骗了。怎么可能满百人。
This is a surprise. Silence!
这的确令人惊讶。 住嘴
We heard Sparta was on the warpath. We were eager to join forces.
我们听说斯巴达正准备作战,热切希望与你们联军。
If it is blood you seek, you're welcome to join us.
如果你要的是一场血战,欢迎你加入。
But you bring only this handful of soldiers against Xerxes?
但你只带这几个兵去抵挡薛西斯?
I see I was wrong to expect Sparta's commitment to at least match our own. Doesn't it?
我看我是错估了你们,本以为至少和我们人数相当。-难道没?
You there. What is your profession? I'm a potter, sir.
你。你做什么的?-我是一名陶匠,长官。
And you, Arcadian, what is your profession? Sculptor, sir. Sculptor. And you? Blacksmith.
你呢,阿凯迪亚人,做什么的?雕刻匠,长官。雕刻匠。你呢?铁匠。
Spartans, what is your profession?
斯巴达人,你们是做什么的?
See, old friend? I brought more soldiers than you did.
瞧,老友?我带来的兵可比你多。
No sleep tonight. Not for the king.
今夜不成眠,是国王今夜不成眠。
All his forty years have been a straight road to this one gleaming moment in destiny.
他四十年来的一切都是为了宿命中,这辉煌的一刻。
This one radiant clash of shield and spear, sword and bone and flesh and blood.
由刀枪剑戟和肉搏血战所造就出的辉煌一刻。
His only regret is that he has so few to sacrifice.
他唯一的遗憾是只有这么少人能享有牺牲的殊荣。
We're being followed. It has followed us since Sparta.
我们被跟踪。从斯巴达一直跟踪到这里。
My king, look!
陛下,看!
What happened here? Where are all the people?
这里发生什么事了?所有的人呢?
Persians. I put their number around 20. A scouting party. But these footprints...
波斯人。我估计他们有廿人。一个侦察队。但这脚印......
Behind us! Child.
后面有人!是个孩子!