Mm,this Saturday?
这个星期六?
I can't.
不行
I have a piano lesn.
我要上钢琴课
Are you free Sunday?
你星期天有空吗?
I have to go clean house.
我要清理房间
Too bad. I got these Whodini tiets for Sunday afternoon at the park.
那太糟了 我有胡迪尼的票 星期天在公园的表演
For real?
真的吗?
Yeah,right here.
是的 就在这里
You know what?
你知道吗?
Maybe I can go.
也许我可以去
So I'll see you Sunday then?
那我星期天和你见面
All right.
好的
Sunday.
星期天
What?
怎么?
That girl is not interested in you.
那个女孩对你没兴趣
She's interested in your tickets.
她只对你的票有兴趣
Think so?
你这么想?
She's an opportunist.
她是个机会主义者
She goes with whoever has the best deal.
谁最有好处 就和谁出去
She only agreed to go out with you
她跟你出去是因为
because she didn't have anything better to do.
她没什么更好的事可做
That's how I ended up married for three years.
这就是我的婚姻3年就完了的原因
I don't Yvette's like that.
我不觉得Yvette是那样的
Want to make a bet?
想打赌吗?
Whe I was trying to get a girl's attention,
当我努力想吸引女孩的注意力时
girls were trying to get Drew's attention.
女孩们都努力想得到Drew的注意
I feel so safe with you here.
和你在一起我感到非常安全
Thanks.
谢谢
Drew,
Drew
this is all for you.
我这都是为了你
What are you doing?
哦 你干什么?
Drew.
Drew
Drew.
Drew
Oh,man!
哦 天啊!
Drew's corner was crawling with more girls than Usher's garbage can.
在Drew的周围的女孩比垃圾桶还多
I didn't want to believe Doc was right about Yvette,
我不相信Doc说的是真的
so I decided to see for myself.
所以我决定自己看看
Hey,Yvette. Yeah,it's Chris.
嗨 Yvette 我是Chris
Hi.
嗨
Listen,about those tickets, yeah.
听我说 那些票
I found out they were fake.
我发现那是假的
For real?
真的吗?
But you know,we can still go out to a movie.
我们仍然可以出去看电影
Yeah,I found out there's this new movie...
我发现有部新...电影...
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
The number you have reached has been disconnected.
你拨打的电话无法接通
maybe a bus crashed into her phone.
嗯 也许有辆巴士撞到她的电话
Rochelle.
Rochelle
Yes,Louise.
在 Louise
I need stickers.
我需要贴纸
What?
什么?
Stickers.
贴纸
I've been up and down this block.
我在这条街区上到处检查了一下
I've looked in every window and there are no stickers.
看了每一扇窗户 都没有贴纸
How do we expect offenders not to offend
如果没有贴纸的话
if there are no stickers?
我们怎么能指望那些罪犯不会来侵扰?
I'll get you some stickers,Louise.
我会给你一些贴纸 Louis
Thank you.
谢谢
baby,that's nine cent worth of tape.
哦 宝贝 那是9分钱一卷的胶带
Hi,Julius.
嗨 Julius
So sorry about your truck.
对于你的车我感到很遗憾
I can't believe they stole it right off the street.
我都不能相信他们就在大街上偷了
It was right here.
就在这里
Right here?
Right here?
Right here.
就在这?
Next to the fire hydrant?
在消防水龙头旁边?
They must have just put that there.
我一定是就这么停在那里了
it probably wouldn't have happened
哦 如果上面有粘纸的话
if it had had a sticker on it.
那也许就不会发生了
I like her.
我喜欢她
What?
怎么?
Matches...
火柴...
Hey,Chris.
嘿 Chris.
Hey,can I talk to your for a minute?
能聊会吗?
I hope she doesn't have something better to do.
我希望她没什么其他更好的事要做
What?
怎么?
How come you didn't tell me
你那天为什么不告诉我
you just didn't want to go out with me
你不想和我出去
instead of dissing me like that?
而是把我搞得晕头转向?
Like what?
怎么了?
Like leaving me out in front of the movie theater like a fool.
把我留在电影院外面像个白痴
Like saying you want to go with me to go see Whodini
你说想和我出去看胡迪尼的魔术表演
then hanging up in my face?
却挂断我的电话?
You said the tickets were fake.
你说票是假的
I thought you re going because you wanted to go out with me.
我以为你想去 是想和我出去
Why'd you even agree to go out with me in the first place?
为什么你一开始答应和我出去?
Because I didn't have anything better to do.
因为我没什么更好的事情做
Why didn't you say that?
你为什么不说出来?
I was trying not to hurt your feelings.
我不想伤害你的感情
Well,you know, you really suck at that.
你知道吗 你真的很过分
what do you want me to do?
哦 你想我怎么做?
You know what?
你知道吗
Nothing.
算了
I asked Yvette out after I got famous.
我打赌当我成名后
She stood me up and went out with Chris Tucker.
她会吹嘘自己和Chris Tucker约会过
You handled that like a man, Chris.
Chris 你处理问题像个男人
You still got those tickets?
你还留着那些票吗?
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了?
I got this young honey on the line and she loves rap.
我和个姑娘正处在暧昧期 她喜欢说唱
Have fun.
玩开心点
You know I will.
我会的
Man,the first time I asked a girl to go out with me
第一次我请一个女孩子和我出去
and this happens.
就发生了这个
,at least it ended better than this.
嗨 至少比这个好
After a week of being captain of the Block Watch,
在做了一周的社区监视队长后
my mother was going down with the ship.
我妈妈自身难保
I heard a noise in my house.
我听见我的房子里有噪音
I heard a noise in my house,too,
我房子里也有噪音
and it's you at my damn door!
是你在敲我该死的门
Well,you are the Block Watch captain.
你是社区监视组长
No,no,m not.
不 我不是
You win! You win!
你赢了 你赢了
Here,here,
来 来
you want to be the Block Watch captain,
你想做社区监视组长
be the Block Watch captain.
你就做社区监视组长
Well,only if you're absolutely sure.
哦 除非你绝对肯定
给 最后一块披萨!
好了 我现在可以开始观察街区了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm quitting the Patrol Boys.
哦 我退出了童子军
Why?
为什么?
Girls are crazy.
女孩子都疯了
No truer words have ever been spoken.
绝对的真理
After getting put down by Keisha
当被Keisha 拒绝
and stood up by Yvette,
被Yvette放鸽子
I was through having crushes on girls in the neighborhood,
我宁愿对附近的女孩子断了念头
and I meant it.
我是说真的
Oh,hi.
哦 嗨
You must be Chris.
你一定是 Chris
Uh,scratch that.
是不是做梦
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Tasha.
我是 Tarsha
Stay away from my granddaughter,
离我的孙女远些
you cockeyed hooligan.
斗鸡眼小流氓
Turns out older women didn't like me either.
原来 老女人也不喜欢我