It's Walter...
我是沃尔特......
Walter Steele.
沃尔特·斯蒂尔
You remember Walter, your father's friend from the company.
你还记得沃尔特吗?你父亲在公司的朋友。
It's good to see you, Raisa.
很高兴见到你,蕾莎。
Welcome home, Mr. Oliver.
欢迎回家,奥利弗先生。
Mr. Merlyn phoned. He wants to join you for dinner.
梅林先生打电话说想来共进晚餐。
Wonderful.
好极了。
Oliver?
奥利弗?
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
Hey, sis.
嗨,小妹。
I knew it. I knew you were alive.
我就知道,我就知道你还活着。
I missed you so much.
我想死你了。
You were with me the whole time.
你一直都惦记着你。
Come on, Laurel. We're lawyers, not miracle workers.
算了吧 劳蕾尔,我们是律师 不是奇迹大师。
We can't win this.
我们这次赢不了的。
If we can't win a classaction suit against a man who swindled hundreds of people out of their homes and life savings, then we're not fit to call ourselves a legal aid office.
倘若我们赢不了这集体起诉,任被告将上百人逐出自家房屋,诈取他们的救命钱,那我们还算什么法律援助办公室。
And if we go bankrupt in the process, we won't be a legal aid office.
如果我们就此破产了,那法律援助办公室也玩完了。
Hunt has an army of lawyers, and they're ready to bury us.
亨特率领他的律师军团虎视眈眈地要灭了我们呢。
You and I against an army. I love those odds.
我俩力敌大军,这种悬殊我喜欢。
Why do you hate me?
你就这么恨我呀?
And in other news, details as to the castaway story you've all heard about
除此之外关于海难事故的详情大家已经听说了
The son of a very wealthy billionaire will soon become a legendary story.
亿万富豪家的公子即将成为传奇。
Jessica now has more details and the complete castaway story.
下面由杰西卡为你带来更多细节内容以及完整的海难事故。
"The Queen's Gambit" was last heard from more than 5 years ago.
"金牌奎恩"号五年前销声匿迹。
Mr. Queen has reportedly confirmed he was the only survivor of the accident that took the lives of 7 people, including local resident Sarah Lance.
据奎恩先生证实他是事故的唯一幸存者,事故夺去了七条生命,包括本地居民莎拉·兰斯。
Survived by her sister, Laurel...
劳蕾尔痛失其妹......
After five years, everything that was once familiar is now unrecognizable.
五年之后,过往熟悉的一切已面目全非。
The face I see in the mirror is a stranger.
镜中的面容完全陌生。
The storm's a category 2. The captain's recommending we head back.
风暴达到二级了。船长建议我们掉头。
All right. Inform the crew.
好吧,通知船员。
Are we in trouble? One of us is.
我们遇到麻烦了 是某人吧。
Ollie? Where do you keep the bottle opener on this thing?
奥利,你把开瓶器放哪了?
I'll be there in a minute, Sarah.
我马上过来,莎拉。
You know, son, that is not going to finish well for either of them or for you.
儿子啊,这样下去不会有好结果的,对这些姑娘或是你来说都不是好事。
What did I tell you?
我怎么跟你说的?
Yachts suck.
游艇不给力。
Tommy Merlyn.
汤米·梅林。
I missed you, buddy.
想死你了,伙计。
Ok. What else did you miss?
你还错过了什么?
Super bowl winnersGiants, Steelers, Saints, Packers, Giants again.
超级碗冠军、巨人队、钢人队、圣徒队、绿湾包装工队,又到巨人队。
A black president, that's new.
黑人总统,这可没有过。
Oh, and "Lost," they were all dead...I think.
还有《迷失》 他们都死了吧,我觉得。