Here.
给
Keep the goddamn thing. No, you need it.
这个该死的东西你留着吧 不,你需要它
No, take the bag.
不,拿着吧
I haven't seen it in 20 years anyway.
反正我都二十年没见过它了
I've had three since then. Just enjoy it, will you?
我还有三个 好好享受它,好吗?
I'II just borrow it till I buy my own. Yeah.
我只是在自己买之前暂时借用一下 嗯
Just don't Iose it.
别丢了就行
Yeah, I know, Hogan
对,我知道,霍根
your guy's the champ, so we don't split 50s
你的拳手是冠军 所以我们不能对半分
but if I don't see 40 percent
但是如果我连四成
Look, you call me back when it's 6040 or don't call me back at all.
听着,你同意六四开的时候再给我电话 要不然就别打来了
Hey, Willie. Hey, Frankie.
嘿,威利 嘿,弗兰基
Something wrong?
出什么事情了么?
I'm sorry to come by your house Iike this. I know you don't Iike people dropping in.
对不起我就这么来找您 我知道你不喜欢别人来串门
Oh, you're not people, Willie. You're welcome anytime. Come on in.
噢,你可不是外人,威利 什么时候来我都欢迎,进来吧
I wanted to thank you for getting Gracie's car back.
我是来谢谢您帮格蕾斯把车拿回来
Oh, well, you don't have to thank me.
哦,你不用谢我
Paying an extra thousand dollars for your own car ain't exactly a favor.
为自己的车多花1000美元 也不算帮什么忙