You are a good friend, but a better captain... There is none.
你真是我的挚友,更是无人能比的百夫长。
My good king. My good king, the oracle has spoken.
吾王。吾王,神谕已经有指示。
The ephors have spoken. There must be no march.
监督官说过我们不能出兵。
It is the law, my lord. The Spartan army must not go to war. Nor shall it. I've issued no such orders.
陛下,这是法律。 斯巴达军队不可出战。也不该出战。我并没下战令。
I'm here just taking a stroll, stretching my legs.
我只是在这里散下步,活动一下腿脚。
These 300 men are my personal bodyguard. Our army will stay in Sparta.
这三百人是我的贴身卫队。我们的军队会留在斯巴达。
Where will you go?
那你们要去哪里?
I hadn't really thought about it, but I... now that you ask, I suppose I'll head north.
我还没想过,但既然你问起了,那我想我会北上。
The Hot Gates.
温泉关?
Move out! Move out!
出发!出发!
What shall we do? What can we do? What can you do?
我们该怎么办?我们能怎么办?你们能怎么办?
Sparta will need sons.
斯巴达需要子民的保卫。
Spartan! Yes, milady? Come back with your shield or on it. Yes, milady.
斯巴达人!是,夫人?拿着你的盾回来,要么就在盾上被抬着回来。。
“Goodbye, my love.” He doesn't say it.
“再见,吾爱。”他话没出口。
There's no room for softness, not in Sparta. No place for weakness.
在斯巴达不能软弱,不能被柔情牵绊。
Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard, only the strong.
只有坚强的人,才能自称斯巴达人。只有坚强的人。
We march. For our lands, for our families, for our freedoms. We march.
我们出征,为了我们的土地 为了家人,为了自由。我们出征。