Look, you seem like a nice girl.
你看起来是个不错的女孩
Can I give you some advice? I'd appreciate that.
我可以给你些建议么? 感激不尽
You'II find a trainer in this gym or somewhere else
你可以在这里或者其他地方
that's gonna wanna train a girl.
找到愿意训练女孩的训练师
It's the Iatest freak show out there.
简直就象是马戏表演
The trouble is, they're gonna be wasting your time
问题是,他们只会浪费你的时间
because you're too old.
因为你已经太老了
I don't feel that old.
我不觉得我那么老了
Well, neither do I, but you don't see me fighting 21yearolds, do you?
这个嘛,我也不觉得我老 但是你看我还会和21岁的人打拳么?
Takes about four years to train a fighter.
训练一个拳击手要四年
How old are you?
你多大了?
Thirtyone until my next birthday. Oh, well, there you go.
在下个生日之前31岁 噢,对呀,你看看
Thirtyone.
31岁了
You wouldn't start training to be a ballerina at 31, would you?
你不会从31岁才开始练芭蕾舞,不是么?
And you can't hit a speed bag? What kind of training is that?
那你连梨球都打不到? 你到底怎么训练的?
Never had any, boss.
从来没有人指导,老板
Well, I hate to say it, but it shows.
我不想说,可是能看出来
Somebody's gotta be honest with you.
但是必须有人跟你说实话
I hate to be the one to tell you the truth.
我讨厌自己是那个说实话的人
Yeah.
嗯
Well, sorry for using your bag, Mr. Dunn.
呃,对不起用了您的球,邓先生
You're not gonna cry now, are you? No, sir.
你现在不会哭吧? 不会,先生