Girls, please!
女孩们,住嘴!
He sent it back to my dad in a limousine as big as this stage.
他开着一辆像这个舞台这么大的豪华轿车 把衣服送给我爸爸
Can you picture it?
你可以描述一下吗?
A dress in a limousine.
在豪华轿车里的裙子
He's also a big fan of my dad and my dad's dog.
他对我爸爸很感兴趣 还有我爸爸的狗
Then your dog gave him his autograph, right?
然后你的狗给斯图 签名了,是吗?
But I did take the dress!
但我真的拿了裙子!
See, Stu Wolff gave me this himself.
看,这是斯图亲手给我的
It's his T-shirt from his tour. Where would I have gotten it?
这是他巡回演出时穿的T-shirt 其他有什么地方可以得到呢?
In a junk store where you get everything else.
在旧货摊就有 你的其他东西一定也是从那儿买的
But this is the tissue I used to wipe his tears.
这是我给他擦眼泪用的纸
Maybe we should send it off for DNA testing.
需要的话我们可以送去作DNA检测
I left my bottle-cap necklace at his house.
我把瓶塞状项链丢在他的屋子里了
He told my dad he's gonna Fed-Ex it back.
他告诉我爸爸他会用联邦捷运 给我寄过来
A dress riding in a limousine.
用豪华轿车载裙子
because otherwise it would have had to catch a cab.
因为要不是这样的话 裙子一定会自己去找辆的士
I guess that's a good thing
我认为这主意不错
You're funny, Lola. You could be a comedienne.
你真有趣,洛拉 可以去当喜剧演员了
But can we please go back to work now?
我们可以开始排练了吗?
We have so much to do before Wednesday night.
周三晚上之前我们 还有很多事要做呢
Carla's the one who's lying.
卡拉才是在撒谎
You believe me, don't you?
你相信我吗?
We've worked so hard for this production, Lola.
为了这出戏我们大家都 这么努力,洛拉