You ever do any work around here?
你在这里到底干不干活?
Not my job I'd worry about, if I was you.
如果我是你的话 就不会操心我是不是干活
Little girl seems to be coming along.
小姑娘看起来有进步啊
Yeah. It's almost Iike someone's been helping her.
是啊,看起来好象甚至有人在训练她
She might just be a natural. Looks Iike she's got something.
也许她就是天生的 看起来她还有两把刷子
She's got my speed bag, that's what she's got.
她还有我的梨球 她有的就这么多
I wonder how the hell she got that.
我想知道她是怎么弄到的
I wonder.
我也想知道
I'm gonna need that speed bag back.
我想要拿回我的梨球
This bag? Yes, that bag. That's my bag.
这个? 没错,它是我的
And if you're hitting it, people will think I'm training you.
如果你在这里打它 别人会认为我在训练你
Is that such a bad thing, boss?
老板,这件事就这么糟糕么?
Yes. Yes, it is.
对,对,没错
Every time you touch it, you're Iosing me business out here.
你每碰一次这个球 我就损失一些生意
I gotta agree, I am embarrassing myself. Yeah.
我得承认,我在这儿是丢人现眼 嗯
Well, I can't just lend it to anybody, you know.
你知道,我不能把这个随便借给别人
I understand.
我理解
Yeah.
嗯