Where is the safe?
保险箱在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道?
Is it behind this bookcase here?
是在这个书架后面么
...Or, perhaps
哦 那没准是
...This one here
这边这个
Where is the safe? ... I don't know, I haven't seen him si
保险箱在哪 我不知道 我没见过他...
Please, you have to do something
求你了 你得采取点措施啊
Permission to fire?
请求开火
Hold your fire. I repeat, hold your fire. Not until Pierce shows himself.
不准开枪 重复 不准开枪 除非Pierce出现
You're very beautiful, Elise.
你很美 Elise
Try to combine it with a little intelligence.
要是再有点智商就更好了
And tell me where the safe is. If I knew it, I would tell you.
告诉我保险箱在哪 我知道的话会告诉你的
In my opinion she knows nothing.
我觉得她不知道
You have to go in. They're gonna kill her.
你们必须动手了 他们会杀了她
Where's my interpreter? They're going to kill her.
我的翻译呢 他们会杀了她的
She can handle herself. She can handle herself?
她自己能应付 她自己能应付?
She's one of us.
她是我们的人
Expert in undercover operations.
卧底行动专家
When I sent her to Russia to find Pierce
我派她去俄罗斯找Pierce时
She went dark.
她消失了
...I think she could never quite decide
我估计她永远都下不了决心
If she was with him, or with us.
是跟他一伙 还是跟我们
She's a good agent
她是个好探员
...Except that she invariably falls in love with any man
除了她总是爱上那些在一起
That she spends longer than a train ride with.
超过一次火车旅程的人
Commander Acheson, I'm the interpreter. Acheson
长官 我是翻译
Yes, go!
好 听吧