手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第1季 第17集(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

If I buy this stuff, that means you'll have to work even harder,

要是我买了这些东西, 就意味着你要工作的更辛苦

which means you'll be home even less.

然后就表示你在家时间更少了

And when you do get home,

再然后当你回到家,

I' be mad, you'll get tired of it,

我生气,你心烦

we'll end up in a divorce,

我们就以离婚收场了,

and I'll end up with some old-ass furniture and no man.

而我得到的只是破家具,孤单一人

And if you think you leaving me for a white woman,

再再然后要是你 以为 你是因为一个白种女人而离开我

you got another thing coming.

你就又有别的麻烦了

I know you think she's doing this out of love,

我知道你认为她这么做是出于爱,

but watch this.

但接着看吧

What?

干嘛?

Hold on a minute.

等一下

How much for this one?

这个多少钱?

Can we get that one?

我们能买那个吗?

It's just more state-of-the-art.

看起来更高科技耶

It has the buttons and the knobs that...

上面有按钮,有小把手...

I love you.

我爱你

We're getting that one right there.

我们就买这个

Okay. On sale.

好的 减价销售

Were you able to get the clothes done?

衣服都洗完了吗?

We have a little problem.

出了点小问题

Aw...

噢...

I told you not to put the coloreds in with the whites.

跟你说过带颜色的和白色不能一起洗了

Mama's gonna kill me.

妈妈会杀了我的

Hold on, think I could fix this.

等等,我有办法补救

Excuse me, Miss.

打扰一下, 小姐

Yes?

什么事?

My brother put the coloreds in with the whites

我老哥把红色衣服和白色衣服一起洗了

and now everything's pink.

现在都成粉色了

Could you help us get the clothes back white again

你能帮我们把这些衣服再变回白色吗?

or my mother's gonna kill him?

不然我妈妈会杀了他的?

Aw, I'll be happy to.

噢, 我很乐意帮忙

Thank you.

谢谢

How'd you do that?

你怎么做到的?

I don't know.

不知道

When Drew turned 18, that woman looked him up...

当Drew18岁的时候这女人来找他...

not to be her boyfriend, she just loved doing his laundry.

并不是当她的男朋友, 她只是喜欢给他洗衣服

Wow!

喔!

See, whiter than they were when you brought them in.

看, 比刚买回来还白

Hey, thanks.

嘿, 谢啦

You want me to teach you a kill move?

你想我教你点杀招吗?

No, that's okay.

不用了

When you turn 18,

当你18岁时,

you call me, okay?

给我打电话, ok?

Okay.

Ok

Let's go get these in the dryer.

把它们放进烘干机去吧

Even though my mother was gonna kill me about Tonya,

尽管我老妈会因为Tonya杀死我

at least she had clean clothes to bury me in.

但至少她可以用干净衣服来埋我了

Hey, boys.

嘿,孩子们

Momm I hy,e something.

妈妈我想跟你说...

Wait, wait, your dad's got something to show you. Come on.

等等, 等等,你们的爸爸有东西给你们看,快!

A new TV! Yeah.

一台新电视! 好耶!

Yeah!

好耶!

There's something about knowing

因为知道

you have an ass whipping coming up

待会要吃一顿鞭子

that overshadows a brand new TV.

看到新电视也高兴不起来了

So what'd you want to tell me, Tonya?

那你想跟我说什么, Tonya?

I, uh... I had fun at the Laundromat.

我, 呃... 在洗衣店玩的很开心

Oh, good. That's nice.

哦,很好 不错啊

Well, what about you, Chris? What did you have to say?

那, 你呢, Chris? 你要说什么?

Uh...

呃...

Can I still watch Rocky?

我还能看 洛基吗?

Sure.

当然

How'd you get the money for a TV like this, Mama?

您哪来的钱买这么棒的电视啊, 妈妈?

Your daddy got it on credit.

你爸爸用信用卡买的

Credit! Yeah.

信用卡! 没错!

Hey, Dad, since you got this on credit,

嘿,爸爸,既然你用信用卡买了这个,

you think you could get me some new nunchucks?

你能不能给我买个新的双截棍啊?

You know, a kimono?

还有,再来件道袍?

No, look, we're not getting no more on credit

不行, 听着, 我们不再用信用卡买任何东西

tills is paid off, okay?

除非帐都还清了,好不好?

Daddy, can we watch Three's Company?

爹的,我们能看三人行吗

No!

不行!

Yes!

就行!

...watch my basketball game!

...看我的篮球比赛!

No Three's Company! It's only a half hour...

不,看三人行! 就半小时...

Tonya sure was lucky she didn't tell, 'cause I was two seconds

Tonya没告密是绝对走运的

away from hitting her with the monkey claw.

因为就差两秒钟我就用"猴爪"打她了

I thought you were gonna tell on me.

我以为你会告发我

I was.

我是准备的

But I decided not to.

但又决定不说了

Do you hate me, for real?

你当真最讨厌我吗?

No, I don't really hate you.

不,我不是真的讨厌你

It's just that you get on my nerves sometimes.

只是有时你让我抓狂

I'm sorry.

对不起

So, did you get your clothes clean?

那么,衣服都洗干净了?

Yeah.

当然

That's good.

那太好了

Just because I said "I'm sorry,"

虽然我说了"对不起,"

doesn'mean I'm not gonna get you in trouble again.

但这不意味着我不会再给你找麻烦

And if I say "I hate you," you better not get mad.

那要是我说"我最讨厌你," 你最好也别生气

Oh, good jab.

哦, 好一记直拳

Oh! Oh!

哦! 哦!

Before I went to sleep that night,

那晚我睡觉之前,

I had to watch my favorite movie, Rocky.

看了一遍我最爱的电影,“洛基”

It was the perfect way to end the day.

以最完美的方式结束这一天

Chris!

Chris!

Almost perfect.

几乎完美

Everybody hates Chris.

人人都恨克里斯

重点单词   查看全部解释    
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
rocky ['rɔki]

想一想再看

adj. 岩石的,像岩石的,坚硬的,麻木的,困难重重的

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆
claw [klɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 爪,钳,螯,爪状物
v. 抓,撕

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。