Man, that's barely even a mouthful. Let me see.
靠,一嘴都含不满 让我看看
Saw your Iast fight, Shawrelle.
我看了你上一场比赛,谢瑞尔
Spent so much time face down, I thought the canvas had titties.
大多数时间脸都朝下 我还意味地板长了奶子呢
Canvas has titties. Hey, Iook at me. I'm Shawrelle.
地板长了奶子 嘿,看看我,我是谢瑞尔
Just humping the canvas. Humping the floor.
跟拳台做啊 跟地板做啊
Come on, bro. The floor having titties? That's funny, bro.
靠,兄弟,地板长了奶子? 挺搞笑的,兄弟
Shut up, man. What you laughing at?
闭嘴吧你 你们笑什么呢
Man, hold the bag, stupid.
哥们儿,扶住沙袋,傻瓜
Some titties right there, man.
那边有奶子啊,哥们儿
Yo, when they start making those tights for men, FIippy?
冒失鬼,他们什么时候 开始做男式紧身裤了?
Punk.
废物
AII right, that's enough. That's enough for the day.
好了,足够了 今天足够了
I'II give you a rubdown. Oh, I can't, Frankie.
我给你按摩一下 噢,我没时间,弗兰基
Middle one's got a piano Iesson. I told Grace I'd drive her.
孩子有钢琴课 我跟格蕾斯说我去送她
Something wrong with Gracie's car? She hates that car.
格蕾斯的车坏了? 她讨厌那辆车
Wants the old one back, but the dealer said he's already got a buyer.
想把那辆旧车要回来 可是卖车的说他已经有买家了
Maybe I should talk to the dealer.
我也许应该和卖车的谈谈
I'd appreciate that.
那我真是感激不尽
Thanks. See you Iater.
谢谢 回头见
The man's a rubdown whore. Today he doesn't want one.
那家伙按摩成瘾 今天他不想按摩