When are you going in?
你们什么时候进去
You're welcome to stay and watch
你要是闭上嘴
If you can keep your mouth shut
就欢迎你坐这里观赏
"You know, Alexander was like a son to me"
"你知道 Alexander对我来说像个儿子"
I loved him.
我爱他
That brilliant, playful, disrespectful young bastard.
那个聪明绝顶 贪玩又无礼的小混蛋
I even thought he and I were two of a kind.
我甚至觉得他跟我是一类人
I took great pleasure never knowing what the scamp would do next.
你永远不知道这个调皮鬼会做什么 这让我非常欢乐
Until one day, what he did next... didn't give me any pleasure at all.
直道有一天 他做的事让我一点都欢乐不起来了
...You know, in our quaint legal system
你知道 在我独特的规矩中
...When a man sleeps with my wife
要是有人睡了我老婆
...I kill him and her. Get away scot-free
我就把他跟我老婆都杀掉 我自己太平无事
...Crime of passion as it was called
有人称之为冲动犯罪
But my passion extends to all the things I own
不过我的冲动覆盖了我拥有的一切
They are me, they represent me.
他们就是我 他们代表了我
So if a man steals from me, I kill him ... I kill his wife, his children, his mother
所以如果有人偷我东西 我会杀了他 还有他老婆 他的孩子 他母亲
...I might even throw in the family doctor
没准我还会额外赠送一个
for good measure.
他的家庭医生
For he has taken from me something for which I have paid the infinite price.
因为他所拿走的东西 我曾付出过无上的代价
My Soul.
我的灵魂
That's something these idiots will never understand.
这是这些白痴永远都不会明白的
He's not coming, is he?
他不会来的 对么
He sent you to get the money.
他让你来取钱
So where is it? Where's my money?
那钱在哪 我的钱在哪
Where is the safe? - I don't know.
保险箱在哪 - 我不知道