医生会给你作个全面检查,然后进行疫苗注射。
Make sure you fill out everythingand the nurse will take you back.
确保一项不落的填好,护士会带你进去的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Boy, Sister Mary's done a number on you.
Mary修女看来还真好好地“磨炼”你了。
Right.
是啊。
Yes, right. She has you flying halfway across the world to help the poor and there's perfectly good poor right here.
什么是啊?!她竟然让你飞过大半个地球去救济穷人,可我们这里明明就有穷人却不救济!
For god's sakes, give a buck to a homeless guy.
给个一块钱给流浪汉啊
It's not the same.
不一样的嘛。
No, it's better because you can do it in the comfort of your own car.
当然不一样,在这你可以舒服地坐在车上施舍。
The point is not to be comfortable, Gaby. It's about easing pain and suffering.
这不是舒服的问题,Gaby。而是摆脱痛苦和折磨的问题。
Look, I'm trying to be a better person here.
我在极力做一个好人。
Now you can either help me or you can getout of the way, but you can't stop me.
你要么帮忙,要不就别碍事。但你是拦不住我的
Carlos Solis? Come with me, please.
Carlos Solis?跟我来。
Finish that for me.
帮我填完。
Here.
填好了。
He didn't fill out the allergy section.
过敏史一栏没填。
Honey, he's going to a remote village in Africa.
他是去非洲什么偏远小镇。
Does it really matter that he's allergic to eggs?
他对蛋类食物过敏会碍事吗?
Actually, yes. Eggs are on the list.
会的。蛋类食物就在其列。
He could have a severe reaction to the yellow fever vaccine, and he won't be getting out of bed, let alone leaving the country.
对黄热病疫苗,他会有严重过敏反应,连床都下不了,更别说什么出国了。
Really? Oh, don't write that down. I wasn'tbeing specific. He's allergic to fish eggs.
真的吗?哦,别着急写。我刚才没详细说。他对鱼子过敏。
Fish eggs?
鱼子?
Poor baby's gone his whole life withoutcaviar. Now that's suffering.
可怜他一辈子不能吃鱼子酱呢。真是煎熬啊!
All right, Doc, give me all you got.
好了,医生,注射吧!
It's so hot in this village.
镇上好热啊。
Baby, that's the fever talking.
亲爱的,你又在说胡话了。
The doctor said you're having an allergic reaction, but you're gonna be fine, okay?
医生说你过敏了,不过你很快就会好起来的。
Hold me.
抱着我。
Oh, honey. I'm so sorry. Oh, maybe that stupid nun is right.
亲爱的,对不起。也许那个白痴修女是对的。
Maybe I am trying to stop you from becoming a better person.
我是在阻碍你成为一个更好的人。
It's just that I love you the way you are, greedy, selfish, and insensitive.
但是我就是喜欢你的贪婪,自私和冷漠。
I'm just scared if you're not those thingsanymore, you're gonna wake up one day and realize I still am, and then you won't want me.
我担心这些特质会随之消失,担心你有一天突然醒来,发现我还是以前那样,就会抛弃我。
I want you. Just hold me.
我要你抱着我。
Oh, Carlos.
哦,Carlos。
Hold me, Sister Mary.
抱着我...Mary修女。