Eduardo, spring break, you and Mr. Zuckerberg took a trip to New York.
爱德华多,春假期间 你和扎克伯格先生去了纽约
Yes. What was the purpose of the trip?
是的 此行的目的是什么?
Well, as CFO, I had set up some meetings with potential advertisers.
我是CFO,我要和一些潜在的投资者进行商业谈判
Who paid for the trip?
这趟旅行谁买单?
It was paid for out of the $1,000 account I had set up a few months earlier.
我几个月前开了一个账户,里面有 1000美元,旅行费由这个账户支出
At this point, your $1,000 was the only money that had been put into the company?
也就是说,你的1000美元 是唯一投入到公司的钱?
Yes. How did you feel the meetings went?
是的 你感觉那些会面进展怎么样?
They went terribly. Why?
很糟糕 为什么?
Mark was asleep.
马克睡着了
I was not asleep.
我没有睡着
Can I rephrase my answer?
我要重述一下我的问题吗?
I wish he'd been asleep.
我倒希望他睡着了
So we're in 29 schools now, with over 75,000 members.
现在我们在29所学校 有超过75000个会员
People who go on The Facebook
网民在脸谱网上停留的时间
tend to stay on longer than almost any other website.
几乎比任何其他网站都长
Now, here's the most impressive statistic.
现在,这里有最令人印象深刻统计数据
91% of people who try it once will come back.
登录过一次后有91%的人会再回来
Now, if you'll allow me... Excuse me one second.
现在,请你允许我… 抱歉,等一下
What sound is he making? Is that like a tsk?
他发出的是什么声音?像“啧啧”?
It wasn't a tsk.
这不是“啧啧”的声音
It was...
它是…
Like a glottal stop.
像喉头爆发音
Almost a gag reflex.
和咽反射差不多
Guys, what is this?
伙计们,这是什么意思?
There was one more meeting scheduled for the New York trip.
纽约之行安排了多个会面
Yes, it was a dinner.
是的,还有一个晚宴
It was set up through my girlfriend at the time.
那次会面还是通过我女朋友促成的
Would you say that Mark was excited about this meeting?
你说马克对这次会面很兴奋?
Yes. Very.
是的,非常兴奋
Look, they're not gonna card us. They might.
他们不会记住我们的 他们会
I mean, look around It'll be embarrassing.
我的意思是,你环顾四周 这将会很尴尬
Tell him they're not gonna card us. They're not gonna card us.
告诉他,他们不会记住我们 他们不会记住我们
Mark... Are you gonna talk about ads again?
马克 你要再讨论有关广告的事?
Unless you're the ballet theater of Hartford,
除非你有哈特福德的芭蕾舞剧院
the purpose of a business is to make a profit.
企业就是为了赚钱
It isn't a business yet.
这不是一个企业
That's tough for me, 'cause my... Never mind.
这对我来说很难,因为我…没关系
He's 25 minutes late.
他迟到了25分钟
He founded Napster when he was 19. He can be late.
他19岁时创立了纳帕斯达,他可以迟到
He's not a god. Then what is he?
他不是神 那他是什么人?
He's 25 minutes late.
一个迟到25分钟的人
I think Wardo's jealous.
我认为华多是在嫉妒
I honestly wasn't jealous. I was nervous.
老实说,我并不嫉妒,我很紧张
Why?
为什么?
Well, I didn't know him at all, but I had done a search and I'd asked around.
我并不认识他,但我网上搜了一下 也问了周围的人
And he struck me as kind of a...
他让我震惊了,因为他像…
A wild card.
一个万金油
Why?
为什么?
He crashed out of two pretty big Internet companies in spectacular fashion,
他摧毁了两个时尚界的互联网大公司
he's had a reputation with drugs...
他因吸毒而臭名远扬…
He also founded the companies.
是他创立了公司
We don't need him.
我们并不需要他
He's here.
他来了