It's nice.
挺好的
Would it bother you if I worked a Iittle Ionger?
我再打一会儿会不会打扰您?
No, just pull the door closed when you Ieave.
不会,走的时候把门关好就行了
Thank you.
谢谢
If there's magic in boxing...
如果拳击运动中有诀窍的话...
...it's the magic of fighting battles beyond endurance... ...
那么这种诀窍就是不停战斗 超越耐力的极限...
...beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas. ...
超越折断的肋骨 破裂的肾脏,和脱落的视网膜
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.
这种诀窍是 为了别人无法了解的梦想而赌上一切
Okay, okay, fellas, watch the footwork.
好了,好了,伙计们 看好脚步
Hey, that's it. That's it.
嘿,对了,对了
Hands up.
手举起
Jab, jab, jab.
刺,刺,刺
Hey, FIip.
嘿,冒失鬼
Hey, FIippy, come here, man.
嘿,冒失鬼,过来
I think I found somebody you can beat.
我想我找到一个你能打败的人
I don't fights women.
我不和女人打
Why not, bro? It's perfect, bro, because you know why?
为什么不,兄弟?太合适你了 你知道为什么吗?
Because she-- Like, you, you could fight to him...
因为她--就象你 你可以和他打...
...and then you could kiss to him. ...
然后可以亲亲他
Then you fight to him one more time.
然后你还可以再跟他打一次
That's beautiful, man. That's Iike poetry.
听起来真美啊,哥们儿 象一首诗
It's Iike poetry. -You been reading and shit.
象一首诗 - 你他妈墨水不少啊
Thanks, bro. -That's a girl, man?
谢了兄弟 - 伙计,这是个女人?
FIip, I think you right. Look at her Iittle bitty titties. They're Iike mosquito bites.
冒失鬼,我想你是对的 看看她的小奶子,就象蚊子咬的包