It's alright, Frank.
没事啦 Frank
I know you're not Alexander Pierce
我知道你不是Alexander Pierce
But you know who you are? You're a moron.
不过你知道你是谁么 你是个蠢货
And you're a moron that almost ruined my ? million pound sting operation.
你这蠢货差点搅黄了我花费 八百万英镑做的好局
Twice...
两次
So you're going to stay here until this is all over.
所以事情没完之前 你得在这呆着
Please, you can't do this I haven't done anything
求你了 你不能这样做 我什么都没干啊
I shouldn't be here.
我不应该在这
Know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的么
...I think that this is the one place on Earth
我认为这里是天底下
You really should be.
你最该呆的地方
How was your night at the hotel?
你在酒店的那一夜怎么样呀
She's quite something, I'm sure.
她够爽的吧 我敢肯定
Target is about 200 yards away from destination.
目标距离目的地200码
We are matching speed. Good.
咱们速度刚刚好 - 好
But don't get too close.
不过别跟太紧
I don't want to scare Pierce off again.
我不想再把Pierce吓跑了
We're here.
到了
Go ahead. - Thank you.
直走就是了 - 谢谢
I won't be needing you any more this evening.
今晚不需要你的船了
Magnificent.
太美了
I've never really understood the love that people devote to each other.
我一直不理解所谓人与人之间 付出的爱情
Money, yes. Possessions, yes.
钱 可以 财产 也可以
But people are so unreliable, they sicken decay and die.
可人太靠不住了 生老病死的
But this, this is worth dying for.
但这些 为这些东西卖命是值得的
"...such good taste"
"品味真不错"
We're live.
有图像了
Oh, yes, do sit down.
哦对了 请坐