Submission? Well, that's a bit of a problem.
臣服?呃...这有点麻烦。
See, rumor has it the Athenians have already turned you down. And if those philosophers and boy-lovers have found that kind of nerve, then...
据传雅典人已经拒绝了你。如果那些清谈家和同性恋们都有胆子这么做的话,那......
We must be diplomatic.And of course, Spartans...have their reputation to consider.
我们得注意外交辞令。同时,当然斯巴达人也得考虑自己的名声。
Choose your next words carefully, Leonidas. They may be your last as king.
列奥尼达,好好斟酌你接着要说的话。可能是你以国王身份说的最后一句话。
Earth and water.
土和水。
Madman. You're a madman.
你疯啦,你是个疯子。
Earth and water. You'll find plenty of both down there.
土和水,下面多得是,你自己去拿。
No man, Persian or Greek... No man threatens a messenger.
两国相交不斩来使,波斯、希腊也不例外。
You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps.
你带着被征服的国王头颅和王冠来到我的阶前。
You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death.
你侮辱我的王后。你用奴役和死亡威胁我的臣民。
Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same.
波斯人,嗯,我的确斟酌过了。或许你刚才也该如此。
This is blasphemy. This is madness.
简直是亵渎,简直是疯狂。
Madness? This is Sparta!
疯狂?这就是斯巴达!