So far, I'm thinking it hasn't worked out for him.
目前来看 我觉得他的计划没成功
No?
没有么
No, take that gangster guy.
没 比如那个黑帮头子
Shaw? - Yeah, Shaw.
Shaw? 对 Shaw
I don't believe that Pierce was prepared for him being here. The whole chase.
我认为Pierce没料到他会现身 来这里抓他
Will you please leave?
你能走么
You're kinda worried about me, aren't you?
你有点担心我呀 对吧
Yes.
是
And I'm worried about you
我也担心你
And I'm not leaving without you
我不会丢下你自己走的
You were part of the plan. You were useful, that's all.
你是这个计划的一部分 我利用了你 仅此而已
Why do you think, I saw you on the train and my heart stopped?
你想什么呢 我在火车上遇见你 激动的心跳停止了?
Leave.
走吧
This way please.
请这边走
Excuse me sir, I think you've made a mista--
不好意思 先生 你们弄错...
"Fondamenta San Giacomo 23, Tonight"
"Fondamenta San Giacomo街 23号 今晚"
What's it say?
信里说什么
What's it say?
信里说什么