People are talking.
有人在谈话
What the hell kind of Ianguage is that?
这他妈的是什么语言?
What do you want?
你想干吗?
I thought you might Iike to know you got a fighter out there...
我想你可能想知道 你有一个拳手...
...not talking to another manager. ...
不跟别的经理人说话
Not talking to another manager?
不跟别的经理人说话?
And not just any manager.
不是随便什么经理人
Mickey Mack.
米奇 麦克
You came in here to tell me that Big Willie is not talking to Mickey Mack.
你进来就是为了跟我说大个子威利 不跟米奇 麦克说话
Not a word. Neither one of them.
他们两个人,一个字都没说
I'm trying to read here.
我正打算读书
Well, if you think that's more important.
好吧,如果你觉得读书更重要
Who's your new girl?
新来的那个女孩是谁?
What?
什么?
Jesus Christ.
我的老天
She keeps hitting it Iike that, she gonna break her wrists.
她要继续这么打沙袋 手腕迟早会断
You're wasting your time. I told you I don't train girls.
你在浪费时间 我告诉过你我不训练女人
Thought you might change your mind.
我想你也许会改变主意
Dozens of trainers train girls. You won't have any trouble finding one.
外面有至少一打训练师训练女人 找到一个很容易
Don't hardly need a dozen, boss. You'II do fine.
我不需要一打,老板 您一个就会很好
Don't call me boss, now. I'm not your boss, and don't you be calling me that.
别叫我老板,我不是你老板 你别再这么叫了