and now I'm here.
现在我在这儿了
Let's get this party started!
好好的来场派对吧!
Break it up, break it up, break it up!
全完啦,全完啦,全完啦!
Throw your hands in the air
把你的双手抛向空中
Wave 'em like you just don't care
挥起来表示你很放松
And if you came to party
只要你来到了这个派对
Don't want to go home, somebody say, oh, yeah
就不会再想回家, 大家一起来, 哦, 耶
If your woman steps out with another man
要是你的女人和别的男人出走了
That's the breaks, that's the breaks
那就是完啦, 那就是完啦
And she runs off with him to Japan
她和他跑到了日本
That's the breaks, that's the breaks
那就是完啦, 那就是完啦
And the IRS says they want to chat
税务局的人要和你谈谈
That's the breaks, that's the breaks
那就是完啦 那就是完啦
And you can't explain why you paid your tax
而你不知道为什么付税
That's the breaks, that's the breaks
那就是完啦 那就是完啦
And Ma Bell sent you a whopping bill
你妈Bell给你张大帐单
They act like they've never seen
他们就跟以前没见过
a kid in a Prince suit before.
有孩子穿的像王子一样
I sure hope that's a girl and a guy.
我真希望那是一女和一男
That's the breaks, that's the breaks
那就是完啦 那就是完啦
And yesterday you lost your job
昨天你被炒了
That's the breaks, that's the breaks
那就是完啦 那就是完啦
Well, these are the breaks
那么, 这些就是完啦
全完啦,全完啦,全完啦!
Planned Parenthood, here we come.
计划生育, 这就是
Not another one.
不会又来了吧
Hey, Julius.
嘿, Julius.
Hey.
嘿
请问R... Rochelle!
Hey, girl, how you doing?
嘿, 你好吗?
I'm okay.
我很好
Chris came by earlier asking me about this party.
Chris之前问我有关这个派对的事
Lisa's party. Right. But he said that
Lisa的派对 是,但他说他要
he was gonna see Keisha there.
在那里见Keisha
But I told Keisha she could not go to that party
可我没同意Keisha去这个派对
'cause those kids are too old.
因为那些孩子都太大了
Ooh. Now, that's a problem. Mm-hmm.
呜,这就是问题了 呣哼
I have the number. Come on in.
我有电话号码 进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Shabazz Liquors.
傻霸子酒馆
Shabazz Liquor?!
傻霸子酒馆?!
What's going on, man?
你好啊, 老弟?
Hey, let me get one. You take this.
嘿, 给我来一杯 你来这个
Whoa...
喔...
Take your time, man, slow it down, slow it down.
别着急,老弟,慢慢来,慢慢来
Jerome's liver died
Jerome的肝已经死了
three years before he did.
比他自己早死了三年
Why don't you go ask her to dance?
你还不去请她跳舞?
I ain't never asked a girl to dance before.
我以前从没请女孩子跳过舞
The worst thing she could say is no.
最糟糕也不过就是她说“不”
Jerome was right.
Jerome说对了
At that moment I realized
这一刻我意识到
a woman needs a man to take control of a situation.
女人需要男人 来控制局面
And that's what I intended to do.
我就是要这么做
Hey, Keisha,
嘿, Keisha,
you want to dance?
想跳舞吗?
Hell, no! Are you crazy?
当然不想! 你脑袋进水啦?
Actually, all she said was no.
事实上, 她的意思就是一个不字
But when you're 13, no sounds a lot like this...
但当你13岁了, 就会有这样的话...
Why are you dressed in that stupid costume?
你怎么做这种白痴装扮?
What are you supposed to be anyways?
你到底想扮谁啊?
Why are you here? Didn't nobody invite you.
你怎么会在这? 又没人请你
I invited Drew. Get out of my face.
我请的是Drew. 从我眼前消失
Dang, Keisha.
行了, Keisha.
All you had to say was no.
你说不跳不就好了
Hey, you all right?
嘿, 你还好吧?
I'll be okay.
我会没事的
You want to dance?
想跳舞吗?
Th-This is a slow song.
这-这是首慢歌
I know.
我知道
You better not touch my butt.
你最好别摸我屁股
Lisa Patterson was the first girl that ever had pity on me.
Lisa Patterson是第一个同情我的女孩
To this day, I love pity.
时至今日,我爱同情
I love you
我爱你
I bet you didn't know that, girl
我猜你并不知晓, 女孩
Y didn't know that
你不知道
I need you
我需要你
Right now, baby, right now, baby
就是现在, 宝贝, 就是现在, 宝贝
And I bet you didn't know that
我猜你并不知晓
Ebony eyes...
乌溜溜的黑眼珠...
All right, that's it.
好了, 就到这吧
Man, I should have felt her ass.
老兄, 我已经感受到她的屁股了
A brother's got to try.
要想更进一步
Maybe next time.
也许得下次了
Even though I'd been hit with rotten eggs,
尽管我被臭鸡蛋砸
forced to go trick-or-treating, and humiliated by Keisha,
被迫去玩“不给糖就捣蛋” 还被Keisha羞辱
at that moment, my dream was complete.
但那一刻, 我的梦想成真了
I had gone to a party,
我去过派对了,
and nothing could take that away from me.
这是谁都不能否认的
Shabazz Liquor, huh?
傻霸子酒馆,哈?
Okay, so I was wrong.
好吧, 我错了
Everybody hates Chris.
人人都恨克里斯