Ready?
准备好了?
Yeah, let's go.
好了, 走吧
The worst thing about Halloween in a white school
在白人学校里过万圣节
is that kids actually prepare for it
最糟糕的是孩子们实际上
like they're going to war.
像准备打仗一样来过节
But Dr. Raymond was making it his business
但Raymond校长用他自己的方式
to see that things didn't get out of hand.
来控制局面
Attention, students of Corleone Junior High.
注意啦,Corleone中学的学生们
Although this is Halloween,
尽管今天是万圣节,
I expect order to be maintained.
我还是希望大家遵守纪律
I will not tolerate vandalism.
我不能容忍损坏公物行为
I will not tolerate mischief.
我不能容忍恶作剧
I will not tolerate mayhem.
我不能容忍恶意伤害他人
I will not tolerate terrorism in the halls
我不能容忍恐怖活动发生在学校里
in any shape, form or fashion.
无论以任何方式,方法或形式
Any acts of civil disobedience
任何非暴力反抗
will be met with harsh repercussions.
将受到严惩
That is all.
就是这样
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Help me! Help me!
救命! 救命!
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah yeah, You okay?
还好还好, 你呢?
He did the same thing during the L.A. riots.
洛城暴乱时他也是这么做的
What's all that?
这些是什么啊?
Real Halloween candy.
真正的万圣节糖果
Bags, everything. I even bought a pumpkin.
万圣节口袋, 一切都是 我甚至还买了南瓜
That's almost $23 worth of stuff.
这些东西差不多要花23块大洋哪
Rochelle...!
Rochelle...!
Look, Julius, I don't want people all over the neighborhood
听着, Julius, 我可不想让周围的邻居
talking about I'm that woman giving out Butter Thumbs.
说我是个只给“牛油指”糖的女人
What are we going to do with all this Halloween candy I bought?
那我买的这些万圣节糖果要怎么处理啊?
That's almost $2.00 worth of candy in the garbage.
差不多往垃圾筒里丢了两美元啊
Man, I've never seen anything like that in my life.
哥们, 我这辈子还没见过这种场面呢
I heard, last year, they set all the teachers' cars on fire.
我听说去年他们把所有老师的车都给烧了
Hey, I got an idea for you for your costume.
嘿, 我知道你应该扮什么了
What?
什么啊?
Do you know that guy,
你知道那个人,
he sings that song... "Little Red Corvette"!
唱那首..."小红巡洋舰"!
Prince?
王子?(著名黑人歌星)
Yeah, the girls love that guy, and...
没错, 女孩们都喜欢他,而且...
you sort of look like him.
你跟他还有点像
You think so?
你这么觉得?
Yeah, a little bit.
对呀,有一点
Man, I can't believe we got through the whole day
哥们,真不敢相信我们今天
without getting stomped.
没被整就熬过来了
Yeah, I know.
没错, 我了解
All right, catch you later.
好吧,待会见
All right. See you. Yeah.
好的.再见 耶
So far, Halloween wasn't going so bad.
目前为止, 万圣节过的还不错
Get off! Right now!
给我滚! 马上滚!
Well, I was right nine seconds ago.
9秒钟以前我是对的
Oh, baby, what happened?
哦,宝贝,出什么事了?
I got hit with rotten eggs.
我被人扔臭鸡蛋
Oh! Don't you know better tean to stand around
哦! 你就不会小心点吗
and let somebody hit you with rotten eggs?
就傻站在那儿让人往你身上扔臭鸡蛋?
Look at your hair, boy.
看看你的头发, 孩子
They ambushed me on the bus.
他们在汽车上偷袭我
Eww, Chris, you stink.
呦, Chris, 你臭死了
Tonya, don'you think I know that?
Tonya,你以为我自己闻不到吗?
Girl, go on.
孩子, 有什么事说吧
Mama, Chris said he's not
妈妈, Chris说他不带我们
taking us trick-or-treating
去“不给糖就捣蛋”
because he's going to a party.
因为他要去派对
What party?
什么派对?
Chris, why do I always
Chris, 为什么我每次
have to find out things from somebody else?
都要从别人嘴里发现你的所为?
My mother hated "finding out about things."
我老妈讨厌“发现谁所为”
I was going to ask you.
我正要问您呢
Keisha's friend Lisa is having a party.
Keisha的朋友Lisa办个派对
Can I go?
我能去吗?
Sure.
可以
I like Keisha.
我喜欢Keisha
All right.
好吧
What's the matter, you don't want to go?
怎么回事你不想去?
You just said I couldn't.
你刚说过我不能去
No, I didn't, boy, I just said yes.
不, 我没说,孩子 我说的是可以
You did?!
真的?!
Yeah. Should be fun.
对呀,肯定很有意思
You can go after you bring Drew and Tonya back.
你把Drew跟Tonya送回来之后就可以去了
And I'm going to need her address and telephone number.
把她的住址跟电话给我
I need to know where you are, so I won't be worried.
这样我就知道你在哪,用不着担心了
Damn!
该死!
Everybody hates Chris!
人人都恨克里斯!
Want me to make you a costume?
用我帮你做服装吗?
Do you want me to make you a costume?
你用我帮你做服装吗?
Prince.
王子
What?
什么?
Can you make me a Prince costume?
能帮我扮成王子吗?
Hmm.
嗯...
Okay, you guys, have fun and be careful.
好了, 你们几个, 玩的高兴点,也要小心些
And, baby, make sure you take off the Darth Vader mask so you can breathe.
还有, 宝贝, 记着脱下Darth Vader的面具透透气 (Darth Vader:星战人物)
Oh, and, Chris, I'll have your costume ready when you get home.
哦,Chris, 你回家之前我会把你的装扮准备好
Thanks, Mom. Oh, and y'all don't eat
谢谢妈, 哦, 还有你们回家之前
any candy until you get home either.
都不准吃糖
My mother would never let us
我老妈从不允许我们
eat the candy before we got home.
在回到家之前吃糖
Don't eat the candy before I look at it!
在我看看这糖之前别吃!
There could be poison or anything in there.
说不定里面有毒什么的
One boy ate an apple with a razor blade in it,
有个孩子就吃了个里面有刀片的苹果
and it cut his head off.
脑袋被割下来了