Pizza. What, with the pizza guy?
匹萨 你和送匹萨的说了什么
Yeah. Oh.
是啊 哦
Nothing. No, I was just giving him a hard time, that’s all.
没什么 我只是和他吹牛 就这些
I heard what you said, Brad.
我听到你说的了 布拉德
Britney, I was just screwing with him, okay? It was a joke.
布兰妮 我只是和他闲聊 好吗? 这是个玩笑
Well, it didn’t sound like a joke.
这听上去不是玩笑
Well, it was, okay? Now, you better turn that frown upside down
哦 是玩笑 好了吗 别皱眉头了好吗
’cause that’s gonna put wrinkles in your pretty little head.
会让你漂亮的脑门长皱纹
You do realize you’re only one of many squads auditioning for Rihanna?
那么 你们是否意识到 只有一个队伍可以为瑞翰纳伴舞
Yeah, we know there’s a lot of competition, but we’re ready for them.
我们知道有很多竞争者 但是我们已经准备好了
Amber, I can’t come to school today, so you can lead practice. But videotape it.
安珀 今天我不能去学校 你带领做练习 但是要录下来
No excuses, just do it.
不是借口 做就是了
Is there anything that makes your squad stand out from the others?
有什么特别的能让你们 从众多队伍中脱颖而出?
Yeah. We better.
是的 我们更棒
And we really, really want this. Not just for ourselves, but for our schools.
我们确实 非常想获胜 不是为了我们自己 是为了我们的学校
Well, good luck, Crenshaw Heights.
祝你们好运 克安萧高地学校
Crenshaw Heights?
克安萧高地
Hey, turn... Oh, my God! I’m on TV! I’m on TV!
嗨 转... 哦 老天! 我上电视了! 我上电视了!
No way.
没门
Got you, you little cheer slut.
抓到你了 你这个啦啦妓女