The airport?
机场?
Where are we going? - You'll see.
咱们要去哪 - 等会就知道了
Tie us up, would you?
栓到桩上 好么
I wish we'd met in another life, Frank.
来生再见吧 Frank
Take the next flight back to America, you'll find what you need in the bag.
搭下一班飞机回美国吧 包里有你需要的东西
Be safe.
注意安全
But I'm in love with you...
可我爱上你了
Agent Elise Clifton-Ward. Identification number "M, F, S, 98495, G"
我是Elise Clifton Ward探员 身份代码 "M F S 98495 G"
Clearance Authorization Approved
授权许可
Well, you've certainly blown your cover now.
你可算是把你的卧底身份砸光了
I'm ready to give you Pierce.
我准备把Pierce交给你
You're ready to give me Pierce?
你准备把Pierce交给我?
Well that's interesting.
挺搞笑的
So you're aren't here to beg me to lift your suspension?
这么说你不是来求我再宽限几天
You've actually come to do your job?
你真是来尽你的职责了?
Allow me to ask. Why now?
请允许我问一句 为什么是现在
You live with a man for an entire year.
你跟这个人生活了一整年
During which time, we don't get one single useable photograph.
在这期间 我们连一张能用的照片 都没拿到过
Now you're ready to give him up?
现在你说要放弃他?
It's because of that tourist, isn't it?
是因为那个游客 对吧
I want to put an end to this before someone gets killed.
我想在有人被杀之前 把这件事了结掉
...I wish I could understand your choice in men.
我怎么就琢磨不透你挑男人的审美呢
...The fugitive thief?
一个流窜的贼?
Well, that's exciting, perhaps
好吧 没准挺刺激的
But a school teacher from Wisconsin?
可一个威斯康辛来的老师?