手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第1季 第14集(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I got a new bike when we moved.

我们搬来的时候,我得到一辆新自行车

Now, before 13-year-olds started driving Bentleys,

现在, 不到13岁就有人开Bentleys,

a new bike was pretty impressive.

那会儿一辆新自行车也能挣不少面

My last bike had gotten stolen,

从我丢了一辆车开始,

so my father had one rule.

我爸就立下了一个规矩

Don't let nobody ride it.

不要让任何人骑

My mother had one rule, too.

我妈也立了一条

Chris, you can only ride

Chris,从这骑到巷尾

from this end of the block to that end of the block.

再从巷尾骑回来

Sometimes, I could only ride in a circle in front of the house.

有时,我只能在家门口前画圈骑

There were hundreds of kids on my block,

我家这条街上有几百个孩子

but only four fathers.

可只有四个爹

There was Mr. Jenkins.

这是Jenkins先生

He had all girls, so he was always screaming.

他家全是女孩,弄得他总要叫唤

Hey! Hey!

嘿!嘿!

You boys get away from my daughter.

你们这些小子离我女儿远点

Mr. Parrish's wife cheated on him,

Parrish先生的老婆曾红杏出墙

so he was always checking

所以他总在留意

to see if his kids looked like him.

他的孩子长得像不像他

He was the first man in Bed-Stuy to get a DNA test.

他是Bed-Stuy第一个做亲子鉴定的人

Mr. Hutchins had two grandsons who wouldn抰 move out.

Hutchins先生有两个赖在他家不走的孙子

They're holding out like, "Last one dies get's the apartment."

他们声称"最后一个扛着的人得到这个公寓"

And there's my dad, Julius. Morning, Julius!

还有一个就是我爹了, Julius. 早, Julius!

Because unemployment was so high,

由于失业人口巨多,

the dads all knew each other,

使所有爸爸们都相互认识,

'cause they were the only men going to work in the morning.

因为他们是家里唯一工作的人.

Between these four dads, they had 16 jobs

这四个老爹,共有16份工作

and worked 492 hours a week!

并且一周工作492个小时!

Bed-Stuy wasn't the best neighborhood in Brooklyn,

Bed-Stuy不是布鲁克林最好的社区,

but it wasn't quite as bad as people thought.

但也不像人们想的那么差

You say, "Bed-Stuy," and people think this:

你提到"Bed-Stuy,"别人就认为:

But it was a pretty regular place.

这只是个一般般的地方

Mail got delivered.

能通邮

People ran businesses.

大人可以做生意

Kids played in the street.

小孩能在街上玩

My problem was, since I didn't go to school

我的问题是,自从我

in the neighborhood,

不在社区里上学

the thugs didn't know me,

那些强盗就不认得我

so they would rob me almost every single day.

所以他们几乎每一天都打劫我

Yo, yo, yo, little man.

嘿,嘿,嘿,小子

You live around here?

你住这附近?

I live right down there.

我就住那

I could tell him where I lived,

我本想告诉他们我住哪,

but then he might break in my house.

但是没准他们会抄了我的家

Man, what school you go to?

小子,你上的哪所学校?

Corleone Junior High.

Corleone学校

Corleone?

Corleone?

You ever heard of that? No.

你听说过吗? 没

Y'all ever heard of Corleone Junior High?

你们都听说过Corleone学校吗?

These fools never heard of Yale!

那些白痴连耶鲁都没听说过!

Hey, man, we ain't never heard of that.

嘿,小子,我们没人听说过

So, uh...

所以,呃...

why don't you let me hold a dollar?

让我拿一美元

In case you didn't know, when a criminal says,

事先声明一下,当坏蛋说

"Let me hold something,"

"让我拿某些东西,"

that means you're never getting it back.

那就意味着你别想再拿回来

Let me hold your cash register.

把收银机拿来

Thank you.

谢谢

It could have been worse.

还可以更糟的

I could have been going to pay the light bill.

我说不定会替他们交电费

Nothing could stop my father from working

没什么事能阻止我爸上班

unless work stopped working.

除非老板不再上班了

Duckers are on strike today over dangerous conditions

卡车司机今天罢工是因为 在危险的条件下工作

brought about what they call "lack of adequate signage."

听听他们怎么说 "缺少适当的警示标志"

Apparently, a driver was injured in an explosion

显然,司机在爆炸时受伤了

caused when gasoline fumes were ignited as he filled his tank.

因为在他给坦克灌油时, 汽油被点燃了

I can't believe this!

难以置信!

What's wrong?

怎么了?

I'm on strike.

我罢工了

What happened?

到底怎么了?

They say we're in dangerous conditions,

他们说我们的工作环境太危险了,

and they got to put warning signs on the truck,

并且他们要求在卡车上放警告标志,

'cause some guy got in an accident.

因为某人出了意外

It was a little more than an accident.

这可不是小意外.

Well, how long do you think this is gonna last?

那你觉得这能持续多久?

I don't know, but I can't be out of work right now.

我不知道,我只知道我现在 不能去上班了

I'm trying to put some extra money down on the heat bill.

我正准备把多余的钱付供暖费呢

Plus, the kids need new winter coats.

另外,孩子们也需要一些新冬装了

Well, Chris could wear Drew's old coat.

嗯,Chris可以穿Drew的旧外套

And Tanya will be okay.

Tanya不买也没事

Her sleeves might be a little short, but we'll just

它的袖子可能短了一点

buy her longer gloves.

我们给她买个长手套就行了

Fool don't know better than to light fire around gas,

傻子都知道不能在汽油周围点火,

and now I'm all messed up.

现在害得我们一团糟

Baby, don't worry, I can just go down

宝贝,别担心,我星期一

to the temp agency on Monday and get a job.

可以去找个临时工作

They like me.

他们喜欢我

My mother was pretty good with people when she wanted to be,

只要我妈想,她就能和人们相处的很好

so she never had any problem getting a job.

所以她从不愁找不到工作

Oh, you can stick it!

哦,你忍受一个试试!

I told you not to call my old job.

我跟你说反正不干了!

You trying to get that secretary job?

你想做秘书吗?

Girl, I like your shoes.

小妞,我喜欢你的鞋

Rochelle.

Rochelle.

Hi. Nice to meet you.

嗨.很高兴认识你

Whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa.

喔, 喔! 喔,喔,喔

Yo, little man, let me hold a dollar.

你, 小子,让我拿一美元

I don't have any money.

我一分钱都没有

So what you got, then?

那你有什么吧?

Nothing!

什么都没有!

I stopped carrying stuff, 'cause every time I come by here,

我什么都不带身上了,因为我每次来这,

you ask me where I live.

你都问我住哪儿,

I say, "Right down there," and then you rob me anyway.

我说, "就住那",可你还照打劫不误

You live around here?

你住这附近?

Yeah, right down there.

嗯,就住那儿

That's a nice bike.

这车不错

Look at that. Yeah.

看那儿.耶.

That's new? Yeah.

新的吗? 嗯.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
criminal ['kriminl]

想一想再看

adj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的
n. 罪犯

联想记忆
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 
register ['redʒistə]

想一想再看

v. 记录,登记,注册,挂号
n. 暂存器,记

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
gasoline ['gæsəli:n]

想一想再看

n. 汽油

 
unemployment ['ʌnim'plɔimənt]

想一想再看

n. 失业,失业人数

 
adequate ['ædikwit]

想一想再看

adj. 足够的,适当的,能胜任的

联想记忆
tank [tæŋk]

想一想再看

n. 坦克,箱,罐,槽,贮水池
vt. 把 .

 
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 
explosion [iks'pləuʒən]

想一想再看

n. 爆炸,爆发,激增

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。