You...
你
You can't just disappear like that.
你不能招呼都不打就走啊
Not anymore.
不能再那样了
Not after what happened last time.
尤其是昨晚发生了那样的事
When I worry about "A" getting a hold of you or--
我很担心A会抓到你
or hurting you, or worse,
或者伤害你 或者更糟
you know, I have a very real
我脑子里的画面
picture of what that looks like in my mind.
触目惊心的可怕 真实
I was in town, Spencer, okay? I was right here.
我就在镇上 斯宾塞 我就在这里
Well, not for me, you weren't.
但我不清楚你就在这
When I used to feel like the walls were closing in,
从前我只要感到压力很大
I'd take off.
我就会离开
But this time, I stayed.
但这次 我留了下来
For you.
是为了你
You were right.
你说得对
Last night...
昨晚
Trying to break in to Dr. Palmer's car...
想方设法撬开帕默医生的车
That's as close as I wanna get to "A".
是我最想抓到A的一次
I don't want you to stop looking.
我不是想让你停止调查
You deserve to know what happened to your mom.
你有权知道你妈妈出了什么事
I don't want "A"'s version of the truth.
我不要A口中的真相
It's not worth it.
太不值得