手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第1季 第13集(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Greg!

Greg!

Greg was a "I'm running like a bitch" guy.

Greg是 "我会像混球那样逃跑" 的家伙

You two, in my office now.

你俩,来我办公室,现在

Dr. Raymond hated his job

Raymond校长痛恨他的工作

because he didn't get paid enough.

因为他的薪水不够多

Relax, don't do it, when you want to go to it...

放松, 不要这样做, 当你真想这样做时...

So he blew off steam by dancing the nights away

所以他跳整晚的舞来平息怒气

with a few close friends.

和几个亲密的朋友

Relax, don't do it, when you want to step to it

放松,不要这样做,当你就要这样这样做时

Relax, don't do it...

放松,不要这样做...

You think I like calling you into my office?

你以为我愿意叫你们来办公室吗?

That's not a rhetorical question.

这不是反问句?

What's a rhetorical question?

什么是反问句?

It's a question that doesn't need an answer

就是不需要答案的句子

because you already know the answer when you ask it.

因为当你问得时候你已经知道答案了

Who asked you?

谁问你了?

Exactly.

完全正确

Now let me be clear.

现在让我说清楚

If I have any more trouble from either of you,

如果你们俩中的任何一个再若麻烦的话

you're going to detention.

你们就要被关禁闭

Detention was a step up from my old school.

关禁闭, 比我以前学校好多了

In my old school, if you did something wrong

在我以前的学校, 要是你做错了事

you had to fight the principal.

就得跟校长打架

You want to fight so bad?! Fight me!

你这么想打?! 跟我打!

I ain't scared of you!

我不是吓唬你!

Well, bring it! Bring it!

好啊, 来吧! 来吧!

Oh, no, you didn't!

哦, 不, 你不会吧!

Come on!

来啊!

You, you, you...!

你,你, 你...!

You should have seen what happened

当他想让她停学时

when he tried to suspend her.

你应该看到发生了什么

Why am I in trouble?

为什么我也有麻烦?

You heard.

你听说了

He beat me up.

是他揍了我一顿

No, I didn't.

不, 我没有

And he called me a white cracker.

而且他叫我白乡巴佬.

Can you believe this cracker?

你能信这个乡巴佬吗?

You got a point, son.

你们都听到重点了, 孩子

Any more trouble,

惹任何麻烦

that's detention.

关禁闭

Ain't this about a bitch?

难道这还不算是混球?

What's this? Meat.

这是什么? 肉

Fresh sausage links.

新鲜的香肠串

I got a deal from the meat man.

我跟卖肉的达成协议

In Bed-Stuy, "getting a deal"

在Bed-Stuy,"达成协议"... (Bed-Stuy:全称Bedford-Stuyvesant, 是纽约的两个主要的黑人社区中较大的那个, 稳定的中等收入黑人的居住地)

meant you bought something that was stolen.

意味你买来的东西是偷的

Now, everybody knew the stuff was stolen, which was cool,

每个人都知道那是偷来的东西 之所以能相安无事

as long as it wasn't stolen from you.

是因为还没偷到你头上

Hey! This is mine!

嘿!这是我的!

Julius, look at all of this.

Julius,看看所有这些东西

We'll be eating sausage every meal for a whole week.

我们整个一星期顿顿都要吃它

If you hadn't quit your job,

如果你没辞了那份工作的话,

maybe we'd have a little variety.

没准我们还能稍稍换点样

Huh?

啊?

Meat is good for society.

吃肉对社会有好处

He said you beat him up?

他说你痛打他一顿?

Yeah, and I mean, like, Raymond believed it.

是的,我的意思是, 好像, Raymond相信了似的

A hundred kids saw me getting chased home.

那么一大帮孩子看到我被追回家

And now, everyone's afraid of me.

现在居然人人都怕我

Caruso's already beaten the heck out of me every day,

Caruso已经把我打得每天都胆战心惊的了

and I can't even try to defend myself

而我甚至连保证自己不关禁闭

without gettin' sent to detention.

的能力都没有了

You know, I can't take this.

你知道, 我快受不了啦

Well, why don't you just punch him in the face?

那你为什么不干脆直接打他脸

You did do it before.

你以前这样做过的

I didn't just walk up there and pow, punch him in the face.

我并不是走到那儿,然后"砰",揍他脸一拳

I had a plan...

我是算计好了的...

which didn't include getting beat down,

可是不包括挨打

chased home and sent to detention.

被追回家 和关禁闭

It was like I was getting my ass kicked

就好像我是因为挨打

for getting my ass kicked.

而挨罚一样

Back at home, my mother was cooking.

家里这边,我妈正在做饭

I never knew how many meals you could make with sausage.

我永远不知道香肠到底能做出多少道菜

Chicken-fried sausage,

炸鸡式香肠,

sausage on a stick,

香肠串烧

kung-pao sausage-- but the was only one problem.

宫爆香肠-- 但是唯一的问题是...

I hate sausage.

我讨厌香肠

Oh, come on, baby.

哦,拜托,宝贝.

You haven't even tried it.

你连尝还没尝呢

That's 'cause I hate sausage.

那是因为我讨厌吃香肠

That look means

那个眼神说...

"There's a smack over here, if you want it."

"找抽就直说."

Can she just eat her vegetables?

她不能就吃她的菜吗?

I thought vegetables wasn't a meal.

我认为光有蔬菜不算晚餐

Now, I should send you to Africa,

那我应该把你弄非洲去

since you don't want to eat.

看你还想不想吃肉

My mother could deal with a lot of things,

我妈妈能搞定很多事

but a child who wouldn't eat wasn't one of it.

但是孩子不吃饭她就没辙了

You're going to sit there until you eat that sausage.

你要不吃香肠就一直坐在这吧

That look means "I'm still thinking about

那个眼神说... "我仍在想辙

" knocking you out of that chair."

把你从椅子踢走

Go to bed, girl.

睡吧,宝贝

People go to war over a lot of things:

人们打仗有很多理由:

oil, land, lies, but this one started over sausage.

石油、地盘、谎言 但是这次 导火索是香肠

Geez, what was that?!

天啊, 什么东西?!

At school, Caruso tortured me every chance he got.

在学校, Caruso一有机会就折磨我

A battery!

一块电池!

A 'D' They're packing heavy.

一号的,他们有重型武器

Come on, man. Let's just go.

走吧, 兄弟,算了

No, no!

不, 不行!

I'm getting tired of him.

我受够他了

Look out!

小心!

Get out of here!

滚出去!

If I'd have had a brick, I'd have hit him.

如果我拿的是块砖头,就砸到他了

Maybe he didn't see who threw it.

也许他没看见是谁扔的

Now, where was these guys when two guy got shot

我刚才挨电池的时候 这帮家伙哪去了

Everybody hates Chris.

人人都恨Chris

After being beat down and set up by Caruso,

在被打败而且中了Caruso的圈套后

detentio was about the safest place I could be,

禁闭室成了我最安全的地方

as long I followed the rules.

只要我守规矩

The rules are clearly posted. I suggest you read them.

规矩清楚的在那摆着,我建议你们好好看看

The rules were simple: you talk...

规矩很简单: 你说话...

Ten minutes of detention.

关禁闭10分钟

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
variety [və'raiəti]

想一想再看

n. 多样,种类,杂耍

 
rhetorical [ri'tɔrikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 修辞学的,符合修辞学的,修辞的

 
suspend [səs'pend]

想一想再看

v. 推迟,悬挂,暂停,勒令停职

联想记忆
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防护,辩护,防守

 
punch [pʌntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打
n. (酒、水、糖

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。