You’re a rich, white girl, stuck here in Crenshaw Heights. Please.
你是个富有的 白人女孩 被困在克安萧高地学校
You should be the angriest person in here.
你应该是这里最愤怒的一个
Stop it. Get mad. Get mad.
停下 生气啊 生气啊
Yeah, what?
怎样?
Yeah, there’s that anger.
就是这样
That’s it, that’s it, that’s it. Come on. Here.
就是这样 就这样 就这样 来啊 来
There you go, there you go.
继续 继续
Come on, get mad. Get mad. Now, you’re tripping.
来啊 生气啊 生气啊 现在你很流畅了
You better get your girl, man.
最好管好你女人 老兄
For real. All right, D. Go.
说真的 对了 老兄
Give it, Jess. Yeah.
上啊 杰西 对了
All right. That’s right, that’s right.
对了 就这样 就这样
Okay, white girl.
不错 白人女孩
Oh, no! Quarrel!
哦 不! 反击啊!
Damn. Guess he brought it to you.
我靠 猜他会怎么做
That’s right. That’s right.
对了 对了
That boy is fit. TYSON: Oh, yeah?
这家伙身材很好 噢 是吗?
Yeah, he’s popping his gasket.
哦 他在抖动胸肌呢
You’re all right.
你很不错
Will you guys quit playing around? We’re supposed to be practicing.
你们这些人别玩了吧? 我们应该训练了
I’m still in charge here, damn it.
这里还归我管 妈的
Hey, Leti, if we added some of this krumping,
嗨 乐蒂 如果我们加一点krump的元素进去