手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美剧原声 (MP3+双语字幕) 第1季 第11集(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Fine.

好的

Okay, then.

好吧

Have your little stinky day off.

放你的鬼假期去

But on your birthday, I will promise you this.

但在你生日那天 我会保证

You will be getting a cake, and you will like it.

你会收到一个蛋糕 你会喜欢的

I know.

我知道

You better jump back and kiss yourself.

你最好跳回去自己跟自己亲嘴吧

And, uh, put up the groceries.

还有呃 把食物放好

Before your day off.

在你放假之前

Does he have any hobbies?

他有什么爱好?

Is takinnaps a hobby?

睡懒觉算一个爱好吗?

No.

不算

So, what are you getting your dad for Father's Day?

这样的话,你要送什么父亲节礼物给你爸呢?

I don't know if "getting" is the right word.

我不知道“送”这个字是否合适

It's more like "doing."

用“做”来形容更确切一点

Okay, so what are you doing for your dad?

好吧 你要为你爸“做”什么?

Well, first, I'm making his favorite breakfast

首先 我做一顿他最喜欢的早餐

Cap'n Crunch and cantaloupe.

香瓜脆片

I tried to imagine doing the things

我想象过为我爸

that Greg talked about with my father.

做些Greg所说的事

Like bringing him Cap'n Crunch and cantaloupe.

例如给他做香瓜脆片

Are you crazy?

你傻了?

Boy, you better bring me some bacon.

小子 你最好给我来点烟肉

I thought about taking my dad to the zoo

我想过带我爸去动物园

to see some penguins.

去看企鹅

We paid $3.50 to see a bird that can't fly?

我给$3.50去看不会飞的鸟?

What you gonna show me next, rats that don't eat cheese?

你接着还要让我看什么 不吃芝士的老鼠?

I even imagined us

我甚至还憧憬过

shooting off bottle rockets in front of the house.

我们在房子前面发射汽水瓶火箭

Run, boy, run!

跑 小子 快跑!

I wonder if Greg's dad ever got shot at.

我怀疑Greg的老爸会不会被射中

Have you decided what you're gonna do?

你决定要做什么了吗?

I can't do any of the stuff that you talked about.

我不能做你说的任何一件事

I only have $27.

我只有27块钱

That's not bad. If I were you, I'd try

不错啊 如果我是你的话

and figure out what he needs and just give him that.

我会尝试弄清楚他需要什么 就送他那样东西

I wonder if it would ruin our friendship

我怀疑那会不会破坏我们的友谊

if I smacked his eyebrows off?

如果我一巴掌打掉他的眉毛

What you looking for, Chris?

你在找什么 Chris?

Oh, I'm trying to find my father something for Father's Day.

噢 我想找份送给我爸的父亲节礼物

Father's Day.

父亲节

My daddy liked guns, liquor and women.

我老爸喜欢枪 酒 和女人

I guess he liked jail, too.

我猜他也喜欢坐牢

What does your daddy like to do?

你老爸有什么爱好?

That's the tough part.

就这伤脑筋

All he does is sleep and work.

他只会睡觉和工作

I know what that's like.

可以想象

But I got just the thing.

我有好东西

A Swiss LCD quartz calculator alarm watch.

一只带计算器和闹钟的瑞士液晶显示石英表

Well, he has an alarm clock at home.

他在家里已经有了个闹钟

What's he need one in his watch for?

他还用得着手表里的闹钟吗?

You never know.

难说

Oh! Oh!

噢!

Thank goodness for this watch.

幸亏有这块手表

Hmm, I never thought of that.

嗯 我还真没想到

It's got a calculator, too.

它还有计算器

He can figure out how much anything costs.

他能够用来计算任何费用

If it came with a side of bacon,

如果配上一边烟肉的话

that would have been the best gift in history.

那将会是有史以来最好的礼物.

How much does it cost?

多少钱?

$24.95.

$24.95.

He just made that up.

他随口说的

I'll take it.

我买下了

Mama, how come Daddy

妈妈 为什么爸爸

doesn't want to be with us on Father's Day?

不想跟我们一起过父亲节?

Oh, baby, it's not that your daddy

噢宝贝,不是你爸爸

doesn't want to be with us,

不想跟我们在一起

it's just that he works hard all the time

只是他一直辛勤工作

and he just wants to have a little time to be by himself.

他只想要一点独处的时间

Man, that's cool.

天 太好了

I can't wait until I'm a father

我恨之不得能成为一个父亲

so I can have this whole house to myself.

这样我就可以拥有整间房子了

You are not gonna be a father in this house,

在这房子里你别想做父亲

because I ain't taking care of no babies.

因为我不会再照顾小婴儿

Lost your mind.

傻了你

Well, can we still get him a present?

我们可以送他礼物吗?

Sure, baby. What'd you have in mind?

当然可以 宝贝 你想好了吗?

These.

这些

See, I took daddy's old slippers and put macaroni on them.

瞧 我在爸爸的旧拖鞋上放了软吸管

Oh, baby, that's nice.

哦 宝贝 太好了

I'm gonna help you wrap them later.

我会帮你把包装起来

Can you help me wrap mine, too?

你也会帮我包装吗?

I'm making dad cologne.

我正在帮爸爸做古龙水

Oh, where did you learn how to make cologne?

噢 你从哪里学做古龙水的?

I saw it in the back of a magazine.

我在杂志背面看到的

All I need is oil, something to give it

我只需要油 一点香料

a little smell and, uh, alcohol.

和酒精

Then just leave it in a jar for a week.

然后放在罐子里一个星期

Mama, since Daddy wants to be by himself,

妈妈 既然爸爸想独处

what are we gonna do?

我们该怎么办?

We are gonna have some fun.

我们会很开心

Chris! Time to eat!

Chris!开饭了!

Hey, Dad, what's all that stuff?

嘿 爸爸 那是什么东西?

It's a bunch of stuff

一包东西

guys on my route got me for Father's Day.

在路上朋友给我的父亲节礼物

Oh, look at this.

瞧这个

It's an LCD quartz calculator alarm watch.

那是个带计算器和闹钟的液晶显示石英表

It's the best gift I ever got.

我收到的最好的礼物

Maybe I could glue some macaroni to his shoes.

也许我该在他的鞋子上粘点通心粉

ALL: Happy Father's Day!

父亲节快乐!

ROCHELLE: Happy Father's Day, baby.

亲爱的 父亲节快乐

We love you.

我们爱你

( laughs ): Oh!

噢!

I love y'all, too. Yeah.

我也爱你们

Hey, y'all have fun today, okay?

嘿 你们今天会很开心的 对吧?

TONYA: Daddy, aren't you gonna read your card?

爸爸 你不念一下卡片?

Ooh, yeah. Let's see here.

噢 好的 让我看看

Oh. Oh!

噢!噢!

"To the Best Dad in the Whole World."

“送给全世界最棒的爸爸”

Oh.

噢!

That's so sweet.

真窝心

Oh, thank you.

谢谢你

Hey, y'all enjoy y'all selves today, all right? Okay, bye-bye.

嘿 你们玩得开心点 好吗?再见

Dad, we made your favorite thing for breakfast.

爸爸 我们做了你最爱吃的早餐

DREW: And I brought your gout pills, so

我们还带了你的痛风药

now you can eat all you want without worrying.

这样你就可以无忧无虑地 吃你想吃的东西

Man, bacon, eggs with cheese, biscuits and butter.

天 烟肉 芝士蛋 饼干和牛油

I feel like I died and went to heaven.

如登极乐

Thank you, baby.

谢谢你 宝贝

Oh, ain't nothing, baby. Theyid it all.

真没什么 宝贝 全是他们亲手做的

When y'all leaving, huh?

你们什么时候走?

All right, in a minute.

好了 一会儿就走

And you're welcome.

不客气

重点单词   查看全部解释    
jar [dʒɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 不和谐,刺耳声,震动,震惊,广口瓶
vi

联想记忆
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。