We’re mighty fine
我们很好。
Crenshaw Heights!
克安萧高地中学
Britney Cheers, what was that?
布兰妮队员 这是什么?
Spirit fingers.
鼓舞的手势
Everybody does spirit fingers.
大家都做鼓舞的手势
I’ve got a spirit finger for you.
我来给你做个鼓舞的手势
Oh, so you’re the only one who can contribute ideas?
你是唯一一个能提想法的人?
That’s right.
非常对
This is not a cheerocracy. And there’s room for one captain only.
这可不是什么啦啦队民主 队长的职位只有一个
You understand that?
你明白吗?
All right, we need to work on these stunts for this audition.
好了我们需要为试演继续练习
Whatever.
随便
What audition? The Rihanna TV special.
什么试演? 瑞翰纳电视特别节目
You can visit my website, Cheerwhore. Com.
你们可以访问我的网站啦啦妓女.Com
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Go on, go on.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 继续 继续
One, two, three, four.
1, 2, 3, 4
Okay. Do it again.
好了 再做一次
Winnie, can I stop now?
温妮 我能休息了吗?
Are you still thinking about food?
你还在想着吃的?
Yes.
是的
Then, no.
那么 不行
Keep running until you’re not hungry.
继续跑直到你不饿为止
Why are we practicing out here? Britney always had us work out in the gym.
为什么我们在这里训练? 布兰妮一直让我们在体育馆里训练的
There was a reason for that.
这总是有原因的