Maybe we should just go to the hotel.
也许我们该回酒店
What? And miss the concert?
什么? 错过这场演出?
We're not actually at the concert.
我们并不算在现场
Yeah, I don't think so.
是啊,这样感觉不好
We're close.
我们离得很近
Stu Wolff's only a few yards away from us.
斯图?沃尔夫离我们 只有咫尺之遥
And then he'll be at the after-party with us.
而且聚会的时候 他会和我们在一起
Your belief system amazes me.
你的信仰系统真令我感到奇怪
Ella, where are you going?
埃拉,你去哪儿?
Don't leave me!
别离开我!
Come back! Ella!
回来!埃拉!
Ella, what are you doing?
埃拉,你在做什么?
I'm going back to the hotel.
我要回酒店
So you're just gonna give up?
我们就这样放弃吗?
What if everyone gave up, Ella?
如果每个人都放弃那会怎么样,埃拉?
There'd be no America, no electricity, no TiVo.
那这个世界上就不会有美国, 不会有电
We'd all have to watch our shows at their scheduled times.
不会有TiVo公司, 那样我们必须在指定的时间看节目
We'd never get to see the work of Renée Zellweger
我们永远也不欣赏看到 芮尼?齐维格
or Christina Aguilera.
和克里斯蒂娜?阿吉莱拉的演出
If everyone gave up,
如果每个人都放弃
we'd all be sitting in mud huts in Europe eating weeds.
我们现在就还在欧洲的茅草小屋里 吃着杂草
I didn't say stop progress.
我不是说不要进步
I just said, "Go back to the hotel.
" 我只是说“我要回酒店”
Don't you want to see the look on Carla's face
难道你不想看到
when we show up at that party?
卡拉见到我们出现在聚会上 时的表情吗?
Yeah, I do.
是啊,我想
Great! Then let's go to Soho.
太好了 那我们现在就去苏活区
Where in Soho?
去苏活哪儿?
We don't even know where Stu lives.
我们连斯图住在哪儿都不知道