Do you still have Elise?
你们还盯着Elise吗?
We still have a visual on Elise Ward, but the American is in imminent danger.
我们还盯着Elise Ward 但那美国人很危险
You mean the mathematics teacher from Wisconsin? I'd say not our mandate.
你说那个威斯康辛州的数学老师? 不是我们的任务
Sir, this man is in real peril.
先生 这人危在旦夕
This is exactly why she chose him, to distract us.
这就是她的目的 分散我们的注意力
Stay with her
盯着她
Do not move unless she moves. Am I making myself crystal clear?
在她行动前不要有任何动作 明白?
Sir, they will kill him.
可是他会被杀的
Not our mandate.
和我们无关
Look at that man! What the hell?
看那个人! - 搞什么鬼?
Center, send someone to the market!
总部 派人来市场!
There is a nut trying to kill himself. American, I bet.
有个呆子想自杀 肯定是美国人
Stop, stop!
别动!
Do not jump!
别跳!
I'm so sorry - Asshole!
我很抱歉 - 混蛋!
I'm sorry!
对不起!
Stop him - I'm sorry, sorry!
拦住他 - 对不起 让一下!
Answer the phone. - Yes, sir.
接电话 - 是