This is not how this was supposed to happen.
事情不该是这样的
What was supposed to happen?
不然应该怎样?
Can you not look at me when I say this?
你能不能不要看我?
I thought that if I could get you here...
我以为要是能把你找来
...I could seduce you.
我就可以色诱你
Excuse me? -Seduce you.
什么? 引诱你
I don't wear suits to work.
我上班不穿西装
And I bought six of them from you.
却跟你买了六套
I'm sorry. I thought you needed them.
抱歉喔,我以为你有需要
My point is,I kept coming back because I wanted to see you.
我一直去找你,因为我想见你
Why? -Because I like you.
为什么?因为我喜欢你
You like me?
你喜欢我?
I mean,you're beautiful and smart and sophisticated.
是啊,你漂亮、聪明又成熟
A lot of this isn't based on tonight.
这些印象不是来自今晚
But you like me?
但是你喜欢我?
I can't believe this. All this time, I liked you and you liked me!
这段日子以来 我们竟然一直互相喜欢
But -No "but."
但是… 不要说“但是”
"But" is never good. Let's leave it at "l like you and you like me."
“但是”都没好事 停在“我们互相喜欢”就好
Okay. However -No,that's a fancy "but."
好,然而… 那是好听的“但是”
My marriage,like,just ended.
我刚结束我的婚姻
And I'm really not ready to get into anything yet.
我还没心情跟别人交往
But....
但是…?
I'm sorry. I just need a little time.
对不起,我需要一点时间
Okay.
好的