Hey, how’d it go?
嗨 怎么样?
Did you join the squad?
你有没有加入啦啦队?
They hate me. Oh, they don’t hate you.
他们恨我 哦 他们不会恨你的
And I promised my friends that I would never cheer again.
我向我的朋友们保证过 不再加入啦啦队
Well, what kind of friends would ask you to quit something that you love?
什么样的朋友会让你远离你热爱的东西?
Britney, honey, we can never give up cheering, not completely.
布兰妮 甜心 我们永远不能放弃 不能完全放弃
You don’t understand.
你不懂的
I cheer for your daddy every night.
我每晚为你爸爸喝彩
Okay, you didn’t need to hear that. But I also cheer for you.
好的 你不需要知道这些 但是我也为你喝彩
I even cheer for myself sometimes.
有时我甚至为自己喝彩
Spirit is what makes life fun even when it isn’t.
啦啦队精神能点亮生活
And there’s only one question here.
现在问题只有一个
Do you love cheerleading?
你喜欢做啦啦队员吗?
Yes.
当然
Yes. Well, then, do what’s right for you.
那就做你喜欢做的
And your real friends will just be happy that you’re happy.
你真正的朋友会为你的快乐而快乐
Now come and help Mommy unpack.
现在过来帮妈妈整理东西