Reality check, Camille. She’s the only one with enough cheer experience.
事实说明一切 卡蜜儿 她是唯一一个有足够经验的
Powderpuff is as good as any of us. Word.
小粉粉不比我们差 的确
Y’all, she’s rude. Conceited.
你们...她很粗鲁 很自以为是
And she think she all that.
觉得没了她不行
Name one cheerleader who doesn’t.
哪个啦啦队员不是这样
Do it for the squad.
为我们队想想
What the hell? She’s already acting like a Warrior.
怎样? 她表现得就像个勇士队员
Look, we both know you don’t have any place to fit in here
我们都知道你在这里没有一席之地
except for the squad.
除了啦啦队
What, are you cheer pimping now?
你是在为啦啦队拉皮条吗?
What’s that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
I’m not a cheer whore.
我不是个啦啦妓女
You’re not a cheerleader, either.
你也不是个啦啦队员
If you were, you’d have to cheer.
如果你是 就应该加入
’Cause I hear PV is a cheerordie type of squad.
因为我听说远洋队员都是 不做啦啦队员就会死的
Huh, and your squad couldn’t touch us.
你的队伍比不上我们的
Us?
我们?
You don’t cheer for them anymore.
你不再是他们的一员了
The way I see it, you got two choices here.
就我看来 你只有两种选择
Either be at our practice,
要么参加我们的训练
or bitch from the bleachers by yourself.
要么自己呆在看台上
Rihanna TVspecial brought to you by Teen People magazine,
瑞翰纳电视特别节目 由少年杂志为您带来...
so you cheerleaders get those routines...
你们啦啦队的舞步...