2012.《2012世界末日》
Ok guys.The plan is to refill in Hawaii, so sit down and buckle up. Gordon and I will do the rest.
各位注意,我们计划在夏成夷加油、请坐好并系上安全带、剩下的交給我和戈登。
Oh God.Go get the guys.
哦,上帝啊!叫他们过来。
Guys, there's a you might wanna…
伙计们,有点问题,你们或许应该…
What is that?
这是哪儿?
The state of Hawaii.
夏威夷。
Not good. That is not good.
不好,非常不好。
How much fuel do we have left?
我们还有多少油?
Not enough. We have to make a water landing somewhere in South China Sea.
不够了。我们必须在中国南海附近迫降。
Great, at least we won't need a landing gear.
很好,至少不需要用起落架。
What about it?
起落架怎么了?
We lost it all, in Vegas.
都落在拉斯维加斯了。
Dr Wilson, may I come in?
威尔逊博士,我可以进来吗?
I'm not very good company, I'm afraid.
不好意思,恐怕我心情不太好。
Doctor Please, call me Adrian.
博士,叫我阿德里安就好。