And what did you say?
你怎么写的?
"When we met in January, I expressed my doubts about the site.
一月份开会时,我就提出过疑问
"Where it stood with graphics, how much programing was left
网站界面以图片为主,导致编程量剧增
"that I had not anticipated."
这是我没有料到的
"The lack of hardware we had to deal with site use,
硬件不足也是一个问题
"the lack of promotion that would go on to successfully launch the website."
网站上线后也缺乏好的增长点
This was the first time you raised any of those concerns, right?
这是你第一次提出疑问吗?
I'd raised concerns before.
我早就提出过了
- Bullshit. - Not to us.
- 胡说 - 你没和我们说过
Gentlemen, I'm talking about at the meeting in January to which this letter is referring.
先生们,我说的是 这封信上提到的一月份的会议
Yeah.
是的
Let me rephrase this.
我来概括一下
You sent my client 16 e-mails. In the first 15 you didn't raise any concerns.
你给我的委托人发过16封邮件 前15封中你从来没有表示过任何不满意
Is that a question?
这算是问题吗?
In the 16th e-mail you raised concerns about the site's functionality.
在第16封中你提出了 网站功能性不足的问题
- Were you leading them on for six weeks? - No.
- 你是不是故意拖延了6周的时间? - 不是
Then why didn't you raise any of these concerns before?
那么之前你为何对这些问题只字不提?
- It's raining. - I'm sorry?
- 下雨了? - 你说什么?
It just started raining.
开始下雨了
Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention?
扎克伯格先生,你有集中注意力吗?
No.
没有
Do you think I deserve it?
我有资格吗?
What?
什么?
Do you think I deserve your full attention?
你觉得我有资格让你集中注意力吗?
I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition
听证开始前我宣誓过说真话
and I don't wanna perjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no.
我不想做假证,所以我只能说没有
Okay. No. You don't think I deserve your attention?
好吧,没有 你觉得我不配拥有你全部的注意力是吧?
I think if your clients wanna sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall,
我认为如果你的委托人愿意骑到我头上大耍威风
they have a right to give it a try,
他们可以尽管一试
but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie.
但也没人要求我兴高采烈的坐在这里 听你们撒谎
You have part of my attention. You have the minimum amount.
你拥有我的部分注意力,最小的那部分
The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook,
我剩下的注意力都集中在办公室
where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room,
我和同事们正在做的事情 在座的没有一位有能力做到
including and especially your clients,
尤其包括你的委托人
are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.
他们没有这个脑筋和这份创造力
Did I adequately answer your condescending question?
您老对我的回答满意了吗?
Well, I have 12:45. Why don't we say that's lunch?
12点45分了,我建议先吃午餐
Back at 2:30.
2点半回到这里