One and two and three and four, five, six, seven, eight.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
One and two and three and four, One, two, three, four,
1, 2, 3, 4 1, 2, 3, 4
One, two, three, four.
1, 2, 3, 4
five, six, seven, eight. Five, six, seven, eight.
5, 6, 7, 8 5, 6, 7, 8
That’s the best you got?
这就是你最拿得出手的?
Damn, vanilla latte got skills.
见鬼 这小妞本事不小
Yeah, you’ve gotta put her on our squad. She was not that good.
你应该把她弄进队里 她也没什么厉害的
Girl, don’t even trip, you know she was on point.
孩子 别那么挑剔 你知道她够格了
Why are you fronting like that? You know she’s was the business.
你干嘛要掩饰呢? 你知道她以前干这个的
All right, you know what? Y’all need to chill.
好吧 听着 你们都冷静点
Hey, Barbie.
嗨 芭比
It’s Britney. Whoever.
是布兰妮 管你是谁
You get to call yourself a cheerleader again.
你又可以称自己为啦啦队员了
IDTS.
我可不这样想
No thanks.
不 谢了
You know, there are a hundred girls who would kill for this spot?
你知道吗 多少女孩为了这个位置挤破头?
Good. Then you don’t need me.
很好 那你就不需要我了
See you.
回见
Girl, we need her.
丫头 我们需要她
We got to fill that spot, Camille.
我们需要人填那个位置 卡蜜儿
I said, no. So did she.
我说了不要 她也说了