Why would anything be missing here?
为什么会丢东西?
Well, I have no idea, do I?
我不知道
You know, I just want to talk to you about my lines.
你知道,我想和你 讨论一下我的台词
I don't know them that well.
我还不是很理解它们
You don't know your lines?
你还不理解你的台词?
At this time, I don't even want to discuss this.
现在这个时候, 我不想讨论这些
No, I'm not even gonna discuss this right now.
不,我现在根本不想讨论这些
Lola, you're just making me so nervous.
洛拉,你让我感到紧张
Well, I need to show you something on the stage.
我想表演一些东西给你看
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的吗?
I think that you've just been working so hard,
我认为你一直都十分刻苦
entirely too hard,
十分刻苦
and take the weekend off and relax, okay?
在这个周末去放松一下自己,好吗?
and that you should just really try
你应该试着
I've never really relaxed before.
我从没放松过
There's no reason I can't try.
也许我该尝试一下
I think you should.
我认为你应该这么做
I just think you should.
我确实是这么想的
Oh, my gosh. I was so terrified.
哦,我的老天爷啊 我吓死了
I know.
我知道
I was about to grab the dress when Miss Baggoli came in.
我刚拿了一件裙子 玛格丽女士就进来了
Thanks for trying.
还是要感谢你的尝试
Trying?
尝试?
Take a look under the hood.
看看车盖下面都有些什么
Are you kidding me?
你不是在开玩笑吧?
Oh, yeah
哦,太棒了
1, 2, 3
1, 2, 3
Hurry, I don't want to miss the train.
快,我可不想错过火车
Wait for me!
等等我!