And another one.
再来一次
Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it.
摇,摇,摇,摇,摇 摇,摇
And you all just keep shaking and relaxing.
你们就这样摇,放松
I'm gonna get something I need out of the drama room.
我去更衣室里拿一些东西
No, Miss Baggoli. I'll get it for you.
不,玛格丽女士 我去帮你拿吧
That's all right, Lola.
不用了,洛拉
What I need is locked up in the drama room.
我需要在更衣室里静一静
But on page 42 of the script
但是在剧本的42页
is where I want to look down demurely.
我应该认真地往下看
Lola, get out of my way!
洛拉,别拦着我
Can't we just go back onto the stage?
我们回去好吗?
Miss Baggoli, please.
玛格丽女士
Please, just get out of...
求求你,不要...
Lola, would you please get out of my way?
洛拉,你就不能闪开吗?
That's odd.
真奇怪
Why isn't this locked?
门怎么没锁呢?
Oh, my goodness.
哦,我的天啊
Hmm.
嗯
But I always lock this door.
但是我总是会锁门的啊
You probably did lock it. We have the same lock at home.
也许你是锁了门 我家有一个一样的锁
Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.
有时能锁上 有时却不行
You never know what's gonna happen.
真不知道是怎么回事
Oh, oh.
哦,哦
Okay, nothing seems to be missing.
好的,似乎没有丢东西