Look, my old squad would have made yours look like newbies.
听着 我原来的对伍 会让你的队伍看起来像菜鸟
She don’t got what it takes to be a Warrior.
她没有身为勇士队员所需要的东西
Prove it. Yeah, show us what you got.
证明啊 让我们看看你的本事
Or what she don’t got.
或者说你什么都没有
And if I make the squad? Not likely.
如果我进入队伍? 没可能
Not interested.
没兴趣
Keep fronting, white girl. You ain’t fooling nobody.
继续说谎吧 白人女孩 你不可能骗得了所有人
So,
就是说
all of y’all think y’all good enough to be cheerleaders.
你们都觉得自己能做啦啦队员
That’s funny.
有趣
Well, unless you can do this...
除非你能做到这个...
Come on, Leti!
来 乐蒂!
Don’t waste our time.
就别浪费我们的时间
And if you can’t do this...
如果你不能做到这个...
Get them, Kirresha.
让他们见识一下 可莉莎
Then why are you still here?
那你们还留在这儿干嘛?
And don’t you think you’re gonna be able to get by
你们也不要觉得做不了这个
without being able to do this.
就能蒙混过关了
Let’s go, Jesse.
上啊 杰西
Come on, boys.
来吧 男孩们
Byebye.
再见
CAMILLE: Or this...
或者说这个...
That’s right. That’s right.
就是这样 就是这样
Oh, now you see what it takes to really be a Warrior.
现在你们知道 要当勇士队员都需要什么了
This is more like it. Now, pay attention, ’cause I’m only gonna say this once.
这就差不多了 注意了 下面的话我就说一次