Cheerleading tryouts tomorrow after school in the north gym.
啦啦队员选拔明天放学后 在北体育馆举行
Now, your Warriors JV team!
现在出场的是勇士JV队!
Damn, you must really be into me to be following me around all day.
你一定是看上我了 所以一天到晚跟着我
I didn’t know you were a cheerleader.
我并不知道你是啦啦队员
It’s not usually the first thing I tell a girl. Why not?
这事我不会一开始就告诉女孩子 为什么不?
Cause the cute ones don’t really go for queerleaders.
可爱的女孩不会喜欢啦啦队员
I’m a cheerleader, too.
我也是个啦啦队员
Well, I was. I know.
曾经是 我知道
How? ’Cause your biceps are as hard as a rock.
怎么知道的? 因为你的二头肌像石头一样硬
You got a little bit of a turnout, but too many muscles for a dancer,
你很像跳舞的 但肌肉对于舞者来说太结实了
so it’s gymnast or cheerleader.
所以你不是体操运动员 就是啦啦队员
You’ve been watching me.
你一直在观察我
You got a nice ass, too. You coming to tryouts?
你也有个漂亮的屁股 来参加选拔吗?
No. I can never cheer again.
不 我不能再参加啦啦队了
Why not? Because I swore that I...
为什么不? 因为我发过誓...
It’s complicated. Don’t even waste your time, Jesse.
这很难解释 别浪费时间了 杰西
She can’t hang.
她倒立都不会
Miss fancyfingernails shimmy shimmy lipgloss Barbie.
法式指甲涂着唇彩 扭来扭去的芭比小姐