Oh, it's as if the heavens wanted this.
哦,简直就像老天安排的一样
Miss Baggoli, someone broke the heel.
巴格丽女士 有人把鞋跟弄断了
No! Oh!
哦,不!
Girls. Everybody. Listen up.
女孩们,在场的各位 听着
General announcement, everyone.
有个很重要的通知,每个人都听着
Costumes are sacred.
演出服装是神圣的
Costumes are sacred.
演出服装是神圣的
Please.
求求你们
I mean, what does one wear to Stu Wolff's party?
我是说, 该穿什么去斯图?沃尔夫的聚会好呢?
There's gonna be so many famous people there.
到时会有许多名流
I don't know. I just want to look hot.
不知道 我只想看起来很辣
One wears what one usually wears to these soirees.
把平时的打扮带到晚会上的家伙
I wanna be loved by you
我多希望被你爱着
Nobody else but you
不是别人就是你
Just you
就是你
Boop, boop, ba-doo
哺,哺,吧-嘟
I wanna be kissed by you
我想接受你的亲吻
Nobody else but you
不是别人就是你
Just you
就是你
I wanna be kissed by you alone
我只想被你亲吻
I couldn't aspire to anything higher
我无法再想出更好的事情了
Than to feel the desire to make you my own
真希望你是属于我的
Ba-dum, ba-dum, dum-de-dum
吧-嘟,吧-嘟,吧-嘟
I wanna be loved by you
我多希望被你爱着
And nobody else but you
不是别人就是你
Just you
就是你
Oh! Lola!
噢!洛拉!
Lola! Lola!
洛拉!洛拉!
Lola, please!
洛拉,停下!
Oh, my gosh! Lola!
哦,我的天啊!洛拉!
Crime has never appealed to me as a way of life.
犯罪从来就不是我生活的一部分